navwin » Discussion » Q & A » about the book
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic about the book Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
heatherbear
since 2000-04-30
Posts 48

0 posted 2000-07-02 07:31 PM

I know this is a silly question but, I was told I should submit one of my poems to the book but I don't know how!  Could you please help me out on this?

~~Heather Bear~~

© Copyright 2000 heatherbear - All Rights Reserved
Ron
Administrator
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-05-19
Posts 8669
Michigan, US
1 posted 2000-07-02 08:32 PM

The next time you post a poem, Heather, look just below the "Subject" line for a checkbox indicating you would like the poem considered for the book. There's also a link there (and in the Member's Area) explaining the Rules. It's very important to understand how the voting will work!!!

You can submit in almost any poetry or prose forum (save Adult), but we've also set aside the Voice on the Web forum specifically for the book. That's a particularly good place to use if you want to submit something that has previously been posted. New poems will work in any forum, though.

There's also another forum called "Let's talk about the book" where you can find a lot of other questions answered. And an Announcement in both that forum and the Voices forum.

Ready? Then let's forget about "Set?" and just "Go!"  

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » about the book

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary