navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Private Library ??????
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic Private Library ?????? Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Cerenity
Member Elite
since 2000-02-16
Posts 2637
Escondido-California

0 posted 2000-06-26 08:16 PM

Hi

Well my question is can I save in to the library poems if I do not reply to them??? And that is all, thank you so much.

Cerenity

© Copyright 2000 Ellen Ware - All Rights Reserved
Ron
Administrator
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-05-19
Posts 8669
Michigan, US
1 posted 2000-06-26 08:59 PM

Well, uh, er ... no. It never occured to me someone might like a post enough to want to bookmark it, but not want to reply to it. So, the only place the "Add Thread to Library" option is found is in the reply form.
Cerenity
Member Elite
since 2000-02-16
Posts 2637
Escondido-California
2 posted 2000-06-26 09:35 PM

Hi Ron,

Thank you so much for getting back to me so fast. Yes I know it sounds strange, but some times I have very little time to just sit and enjoy reading all of the poems so I will print out them and read latter at a time that is permitted or I am feeling like to give the proper reply is just not coming out right but want to save the poem , if life would let me I wound super glue my ---- to the chair and read for every. HEHE

Thanks again,

Cerenity

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Private Library ??????

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary