navwin » Discussion » Q & A » I really do need help... and no one else is out there....
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic I really do need help... and no one else is out there.... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
LoveAngel
since 1999-12-31
Posts 8

0 posted 2000-01-01 03:38 AM

Guys and gals....
I really need help.. i'm trying to write a poem to my lover about wishing him and his girlfriend the best of luck (it's really a long story, and if you want, i will explain later!) But, i can't seem to think of anything to write.. for once in my life, i do have a block! Can someone please help me?

© Copyright 2000 LoveAngel - All Rights Reserved
poetry_kills
since 1999-12-04
Posts 549
new orleans
1 posted 2000-01-15 06:09 PM

loveangel: i will help you if i can... i know this is kinda late to be telling you this (about two weeks too late) but i was just browsing in here.. i'm not a superb poet, but i'll do what i can... email me at groovy_coconut@hotmail.com and we'll talk  

sincerely,

**jerome the boy whose brain got left out in the rain and nobody bothered to dry it off when they put it back in

White Wolf
since 1999-09-18
Posts 371
Somewhere in the vast wasteland
2 posted 2000-01-26 03:32 AM

If you are still in need of some help I have been where you are and I will help you all I can.

"Life's greatest mystery isn't the meaning of life. To love and be loved is the meaning of life. Now how to attain those is the greatest mystery of all."

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » I really do need help... and no one else is out there....

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary