navwin » Discussion » Q & A » RON!! or anyone else who can answer this..HELP!
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic RON!! or anyone else who can answer this..HELP! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Temptress
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-06-15
Posts 7136
Mobile, AL

0 posted 1999-12-07 02:39 AM

I'd like to change my registered user name from Temptress to something else. I'm not sure what the change will be, but feel like people are sort of put off by my poetry because of my name in forums other than Adult. Truth be known, I was originally only going to post in the Adult section of this site, but am growing more and more familiar with the rest of it everyday.  

However, I don't want to make the change if it is going to affect my member status or the number of postings that are logged under "Temptress".

If anyone could help me in this thought, I would greatly appreciate it.  I am still undecided on whether or not I should change it.  Brad made a comment some time back in the Philosophy forum about my user name. While the comment wasn't really meant as an attack, I was still uncomfortable. It made me think that maybe my postings aren't taken seriously (poetry or general comments) because of the name "Temptress".

Ron or anyone.  I'm asking for some direct help here please. Thanks again.

Don't gain my affections and cover my eyes. In blindness I will only swing harder.

© Copyright 1999 Jennifer - All Rights Reserved
Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
1 posted 1999-12-07 07:24 AM

You really do have to register again - with a new User Name.... You can still use "Temptress" when  you post in Adult - but use your new screen name for all other posts.  In reality, you haven't got so many posts that you can't catch up in no time...

You'd just be amazed at how many people around here have more than one screen name... It's Justin Credible.......  

[This message has been edited by Nan (edited 12-07-1999).]

Toerag
Member Ascendant
since 1999-07-29
Posts 5622
Ala bam a
2 posted 1999-12-07 07:45 AM

Nan.....your reply is Justin Credible!! LOL
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » RON!! or anyone else who can answer this..HELP!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary