navwin » Discussion » Q & A » How do I view all my posts
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic How do I view all my posts Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
SlowlyFallAway
since 2008-08-29
Posts 279
North Carolina

0 posted 2008-09-04 11:23 AM

I want to go back and look at all the new topics I've started, how do I do that? Do I just have to look for them or what?

© Copyright 2008 Emily Shives - All Rights Reserved
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
1 posted 2008-09-04 01:47 PM

If you look up on your bar where there appears an icon 2nd from the right, a white page with a magnifying glass, run your cursor on that and it says "Find Poems". Click on that and you'll be taken to another page where you can pull up all of your poems. However, your membership started on 8/29, and the:

quote:
Member Index last updated: 8/15/2008 22:48. Posts initiated after that time may not be listed.

HOWEVER, there is another way you can locate your poems. If you look up to the very top of the blue bar, you will find a tab called "Search". Click on that, and I think you'll see how you can pull up the poems you've posted. Do not give any titles in the first line, but simply type in SlowlyFallAway in the "Include only this Author" line, and everything you've posted will pop up.

Welcome to Passions!

Here's the link to what I've pulled up for you.
/main/search.cgi?rAction=DisplayResults&cyclefile=1845505015654&run=1

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » How do I view all my posts

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary