navwin » Discussion » Q & A » me again
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic me again Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
jenny
since 2006-03-30
Posts 45

0 posted 2006-06-11 08:26 PM

Do you think that the poems I have put on the message board are good enough to be published.

If so is there any one out there that can help me out with this .

I would love to have your feed back on this  thanks jen

© Copyright 2006 jenny - All Rights Reserved
Lighthousebob
Member Elite
since 2000-06-14
Posts 4725
California
1 posted 2006-06-12 04:51 PM

Jenny,

Hello again. As I stated earlier, I think that you should do whatever you can to share the Word. I also think that you have a gift, but also that perhaps you should exercise the gift God has given to you a bit more. One very good way, probably the best way actually, to exercise and to learn more about writing poetry is to Write Poetry and to Read Poetry. I do think that you have the perfect opportunity here at "Passions" for both. God bless you and the Best of Wishes on your poetry writing adventure.

-Bob

jenny
since 2006-03-30
Posts 45

2 posted 2006-06-12 06:41 PM

Thank you lighthouse bob i  thank you for your opinion and it has been noted  i  am looking forward to getting more feed back from you and everyone else that is in this club.
I will definately be putting more poems up on the board.
I have been getting a lot of inspiration what i  have read where the other poems are concerned

Thank you Jen

Jess
since 2006-06-06
Posts 243
Washington
3 posted 2006-06-12 10:05 PM

Welcome to Passions Jenny! I'm sorta new here too. I havent seen any of your posted works yet, butI look forward to reading them. Ciao!
Marge Tindal
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-06
Posts 42384
Florida's Foreverly Shores
4 posted 2006-06-14 03:01 PM

I'm just here to give this a bumpity-bump so that others might see it and have a chance to respond to your questions, Jenny~

*Huglets*
~*Marge*~

~*The sound of a kiss is not as strong as that of a cannon, but it's echo endures much longer*~
Email -       noles1@totcon.com     

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » me again

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary