navwin » Discussion » Q & A » question about the poetry
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic question about the poetry Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Xeonox
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2000-04-01
Posts 1764
CA, USA

0 posted 2005-12-04 04:12 PM

When I go to the main page, where people can search and send poems, I don't seem to see any of mine coming up in the searches. Is their a reason for this?

I speak insanity. I write fantasy. I sleep reality.

© Copyright 2005 Ronil B Tataria - All Rights Reserved
Susan Caldwell
Member Rara Avis
since 2002-12-27
Posts 8348
Florida
1 posted 2005-12-04 08:24 PM

What is your search criteria?  I mean, if you haven't posted anything in the current open forum (which is the default search) then nothing will come up.  You must click on the archives.  

Does that help?

"too bad ignorance isn't painful"
~Unknown~

Marge Tindal
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-06
Posts 42384
Florida's Foreverly Shores
2 posted 2005-12-04 10:21 PM

Ronil~

At the top of this page you will find SEARCH .. click on that .. then fill in your name Xeonox in the search for AUTHOR area, make sure that the box for Current Forums is checked and if you want Archives, make sure that one is checked also~

I just did a search for you in the Current Open Forums (excluding replies) and got 181 poem hits that came up~
Give it another try ... good luck~
*Huglets*
~*Marge*~

~*No matter what I search for ...
let me know when it is LOVE that I find*~ <))><

Email -         noles1@totcon.com         

Xeonox
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2000-04-01
Posts 1764
CA, USA
3 posted 2005-12-05 09:56 AM

I must clear up the confusion. When I go to the other part of this site (the one where non-members can send poems via e-cards), nothing comes up.

I speak insanity. I write fantasy. I sleep reality.

Marge Tindal
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-06
Posts 42384
Florida's Foreverly Shores
4 posted 2005-12-05 11:35 AM

Ronil~
Okay, I kind of thought that's what you meant, but wasn't sure~

Now, I would have to surmise that you don't have any poems on the Main Site ... not that you might not have submitted them, but Ron hasn't added poems to the Main Site for a long, long time~

I'm sure that he'll get around to doing it in the future~
Hope that helps~

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » question about the poetry

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary