navwin » Discussion » Q & A » New Forum
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic New Forum Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
eor
since 2002-09-26
Posts 959
blues & greys

0 posted 2004-04-16 05:48 PM

I got this idea from the 'Why?' thread in feelings fourm.  what about a game fourm, for like word games and such.  that why one would be perfect, and i have a few ideas and i'm sure a lot of other people do too.  i think it would be a good addition to the sight...just a thought

© Copyright 2004 matt cockrell - All Rights Reserved
Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
1 posted 2004-04-16 09:56 PM

Tell us more..if you don't want to divulge it here, send me an email!
eor
since 2002-09-26
Posts 959
blues & greys
2 posted 2004-04-17 07:42 PM

O.K., lets see if I can explain it better...

A new forum to be placed in the discussion forum, or it does not really matter, but the forum would be for 'games'.  Like word games, assoisiation games for instance...

One game could be someone posts a word and each post after that is a one word post also but the user post the first word that comes to mind when that word was seen.

Or a game where you post a fact about the person who posted last.

Or a game where the first usere posts five words and the next does also to make a story five words at a time.

These are just some off the top of my head, but i'm sure other people have some other ideas...it can just be a random forum for things like that for games and such.  I guess it is reall endless the number of games people will come up with.  But really just a place for games, no poetry, nothing other than games.  I hope I explained it a little better, let me know if it is still unclear.

P.S. Thanks for even asking me to explain it further, at least some intrest is better than none!

*Alli4000*
Deputy Moderator 10 Tours
Member Elite
since 2004-03-21
Posts 3188
The World of Poetry
3 posted 2004-04-25 02:00 PM

Great idea. I do like your game ideas!

~Alli~

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » New Forum

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary