navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Help with Poems
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic Help with Poems Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
topsyturveychick
since 2003-01-19
Posts 57
Bris,QLD,Aus

0 posted 2003-06-18 07:45 PM

Hey there, where can I go if I want to tpost a poem...but one that is incomplete?  As in one that I would like help with or tips from others to help me improve on it...is there somewhere special that I have to go or do I just say...this one is incomplete any help would be great thanks?  Plz write back.

Topsy

I asked God how much he loved me...
He said this much...
And streched out his arms and Died.

**Sunshine**

© Copyright 2003 Ashlynn C - All Rights Reserved
nakdthoughts
Member Laureate
since 2000-10-29
Posts 19200
Between the Lines
1 posted 2003-06-18 09:09 PM

probably should post it in Critical analysis and ask for suggestions or in Poetry workshop and I am not sure but you may need permission from Nan to get into there.

M

[This message has been edited by nakdthoughts (06-18-2003 09:10 PM).]

Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
2 posted 2003-06-18 09:20 PM

You're approved and all set for posting in the Workshop - You're welcome to join the fray - It's Poetry Sandbox month too - That means whatever you post is OK... We'll be looking for you..

Critical Analysis is another good spot with folks who'll give you great critiques on your work...

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Help with Poems

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary