navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Can't read!
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic Can't read! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
IcyFlamez89
since 2003-02-14
Posts 292
Jersey City NJ

0 posted 2003-05-31 05:09 PM

I don't know how it happened but all of a sudden my screen resolution just got larger so all text are super small. I can't read wothout using a magnifing glass (I'm doing it as I write..very tedious) I tried lowering the resolution but it isn't any help. The letters are still smushed together. And what really confuses me is that it only happens when I'm looking at a page online. When i write in a word processor or view a CD file, I can read it just fine. I'd like to try some more options before I go with the trusty reboot, lollz. My resolutions are 1024 x 768 and 800 x 600, and neither helps.

© Copyright 2003 George Salazar - All Rights Reserved
Ron
Administrator
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-05-19
Posts 8669
Michigan, US
1 posted 2003-05-31 05:19 PM

Most browsers allow the user to adjust the font size, an accessibility feature for those with visual impairment. In Internet Explorer, for example, you can do it through the menu (View/Text Size). You may have inadvertently set yours to a small font?
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Can't read!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary