navwin » Discussion » Q & A » I don't know where to post my new poem
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic I don't know where to post my new poem Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Musicmaker1969
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2000-06-25
Posts 589
Peterborough, Ontario Canada

0 posted 2003-04-29 12:35 PM

Okay, I am a survivor of multiple sexual abuses/assaults.  I have written a poem describing what sex is to survivors.  There is no foul language in it anywhere, but I'm not sure where to post it.  I also have a positive one aabout sex that I do not know where to post it.  Could someone direct me to the right forum for these?  I really don't want them in mature content - the one would be really good in Dark Poetry and the other one, I do not know where it would be good.  Any ideas?

Jesus lives in my heart!
Sheri Liegh Welna
(formerly Sheri Liegh Adams)
sheriliegh@reddens.ca

© Copyright 2003 Sheri Liegh Adams - All Rights Reserved
Local Parasite
Deputy Moderator 10 Tours
Member Elite
since 2001-11-05
Posts 2527
Transylconia, Winnipeg
1 posted 2003-04-29 01:05 AM

When in doubt, try Open Poetry.  All categories are welcome there as long as they're not explicit or lewd in nature.  If you truly believe it's something too explicit for Open then posting it in Dark will make no difference (trust me, I made that mistake before).  Mature Content is the place for that kind of stuff.  I'd post that in "Insights."

Of course, it depends on how explicit the content is... use your judgement and if in doubt try posting in Open... if the moderators think it's too much for Open, they'll notify you and move it to a mature content forum.

Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
2 posted 2003-04-29 06:28 AM

Or you could email it to a Moderator and ask their opinion.
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
3 posted 2003-04-29 06:48 AM

Yep, what they said!  

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » I don't know where to post my new poem

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary