navwin » Archives » Critical Analysis #1 » Christmas Eve
Critical Analysis #1
Post A Reply Post New Topic Christmas Eve Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
lizzyluv
since 2001-12-27
Posts 46
nh, usa. we suck.

0 posted 2002-01-01 05:48 PM

aright, i need to ask that the moderators stop left-crunching my lines, as it makes them illegible or confusing in most cases. i am not oaky w/my poetry being tampered w/. soil no longer makes any sense, and i cannot edit it. this is annoying and frustrating to me. i know nearly eveything i've posted has had to be censored (grar), but it makes no sense to me that my lines are being messed, w/as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This poem has been removed by a Passion's Administrator. Lizzy you cannot continue to post poetry with profanity. This is a family forum, and you have been contacted on this issue before. Please review the guidelines a final time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
is i see [edited by moderator] on this one, i'm gonna cry.

"everyone is broken by something they love and worship"- Francesca Lia Block
*lizzy*

© Copyright 2002 Liz MacKinnon - All Rights Reserved
punksmurf
since 2002-01-01
Posts 37
new hampshire, U.S.
1 posted 2002-01-01 06:07 PM

tehe, what fun, let's blow down x-mas completely!, you know you like the gifts, though, this poem is fun, in that it is completely truthful about how you feel towards x-mas, and many must agree, that this poem should revolutionalize many peep's thoughts on the matter.
say hi to lester! (sea too)

lizzyluv
since 2001-12-27
Posts 46
nh, usa. we suck.
2 posted 2002-01-01 06:17 PM

grar, you're a monkey. this one's uncensored as yet.....
so i hate christmas. so? but is it really too much to ask to never, ever, ever, ever hear the chipmunks again?
i didn't think so.

"everyone is broken by something they love and worship"- Francesca Lia Block
*lizzy*

punksmurf
since 2002-01-01
Posts 37
new hampshire, U.S.
3 posted 2002-01-01 06:33 PM

"she would say the same thing if you asked her, 'i love you baby, but that, i cannot do'"
-arlington road

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Critical Analysis #1 » Christmas Eve

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary