navwin » Main Forums » Open Poetry #51 » Inspired Sentiment
Open Poetry #51
Post A Reply Post New Topic Inspired Sentiment Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
JL
Member Ascendant
since 2004-04-01
Posts 6128
Texas, USA

0 posted 2021-02-27 04:50 AM

Inspired Sentiment

I sit and read, walk the floor,
Sit some more, contemplate your words/enjoy the emotional read from your smile.

So sweet to remember you this way, not pressing, or motivated to be actively involved: just as water flowing downstream, smoothing river stones/casting cares wherever they may fall.  Yes, most inspirational.

Yet, not pervasive, as to overstate deep feelings received from your complicated musings.  Only you, dear sweet person, can motivate and inspire as you do, your free spirit flying as a flag of successfully placed dedication.  As the true way fragile life leads, and sometimes lends-out in multiple doses of inspirational thought.

You are that inspirational fragment/part of the whole lump, that sweet morsel that makes inspiration as delicious as it can possibly be…  You will always occupy a very special part of my heart, forever.

JL

© Copyright 2021 JL - All Rights Reserved
LeeJ
Member Patricius
since 2003-06-19
Posts 13296

1 posted 2021-03-02 10:01 AM

very lovely poetry wearing an inspirational understanding of life and her many gifts including the bad times, from which we learn and move on, a little smarter and wiser...for it is from the hardest most difficult times, we flower...and grow...

Michael
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-08-13
Posts 7666
California
2 posted 2021-03-03 04:10 PM

Beautiful sentiment as well.
augustsky
Posts 828
midwest US
3 posted 2021-03-08 04:56 PM

JL, I really liked the way you lifted
your subject with such respect & joy.

Sky~

~Do You Know That Feeling
Of Just Wanting To Get Lost
In a Starry night~..

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Open Poetry #51 » Inspired Sentiment

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary