navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #47 » Seeking, shall she find?
Open Poetry #47
Post A Reply Post New Topic Seeking, shall she find? Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
luminosity
since 2005-11-18
Posts 813

0 posted 2011-09-14 03:10 PM

Time thankfully wafted layer
after layer until
no reminders remain
to distinguish when
and where it once existed...

volcanoes active with fury;
shards of shattered spirit;
long dry pools of tears;
wells full with emotion;
and grief's fractures all
somehow softened by moments
silted one on top of the other.

Deprived of existence,
no longer are they allowed
to trip up daily
subsistence...

so shall she seek what has been
unseen for so long
and seeking,

shall she find?

© Copyright 2011 luminosity - All Rights Reserved
JerryPat2
Member Laureate
since 2011-02-06
Posts 16975
South Louisiana
1 posted 2011-09-14 04:15 PM

Yes, by all mean, seek. Will she finally see what has been unseen for so long? Don't know, just as long as she keeps her heart close to her "own" feelings, she should be okay. Go for the brass ring.

~~ "Government is not reason; it is not eloquent. It is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master." --George Washington ~~

luminosity
since 2005-11-18
Posts 813

2 posted 2011-09-14 04:20 PM

thanks Jerry, I wrote of my pain, after the death of my son, for so long, I numbed it...sigh...I am reticent to uncover it, but I do need to write, just do not know what it is I am designated to write of...sigh
serenity blaze
Member Empyrean
since 2000-02-02
Posts 27738

3 posted 2011-09-14 04:30 PM

I'm so very sorry for your loss.

I do not have any answers, but wished to convey my condolences to you.

The title lured me in, as I was just telling my daughter that I am never so blind as when I'm looking for something. *hearthugs*

OwlSA
Member Rara Avis
since 2005-11-07
Posts 9347
Durban, South Africa
4 posted 2011-09-14 04:35 PM

Oh, luminosity, I am SO terribly sorry to hear this.  A mother's loss of a child, I would imagine is the most terrible pain imaginable.  I am glad you have started to write about it, even if you feel you don't know what to write, the words will come - let them pour out - let the tears flow - they are healing - and the blue pages of Pip are a safe haven where you will find many who are warm and compassionate.

Hugs
Owl

luminosity
since 2005-11-18
Posts 813

5 posted 2011-09-14 05:37 PM

serenity, thank you   me too, I hate the time wasted when trying to find something that is lost

owlsa, oh, I have...written and written...and finally put a bandaid over the pen name jellybeans and tried to go on, but it is a cover over a wound that will never heal.
I will repost a few as the anniversary date soon approaches.
thank you

suthern
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Seraphic
since 1999-07-29
Posts 20723
Louisiana
6 posted 2011-09-16 12:08 PM

Yes... she shall. *S* To everything there is a season... and that includes a time to keep silent, a time to speak... and a time to heal. There are other words waiting for a pen, my friend... and as they flow, I will embrace. *S*
luminosity
since 2005-11-18
Posts 813

7 posted 2011-09-16 05:44 PM

thank you o&o...you are right, there is a reason for this season that brings the lost home and the dead back to life...
am glad to have you

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #47 » Seeking, shall she find?

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary