navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #45 » Neglected
Open Poetry #45
Post A Reply Post New Topic Neglected Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
lost dog
since 2009-12-01
Posts 3

0 posted 2009-12-01 02:25 AM

Ive never really written before so this is new to me so here goes.

Ive been neglected, my desires rejected. What am I to think, where did I go wrong? Maybe we've just been together for far too long! Why is it we notice when were being neglected, but don't notice when were neglecting the ones that mean the most to us?
You post online married, but looking. Your already gone... away from me with the first hit you get like crack your addicted! An online counterfeit, to get your fix you make up sh** for just one more hit! You flew across the country to meet one of your online dealers, but his wife found out too? Your though, comeback to what you already knew... My Love for You!
Even after I find everything out from all the clues like a detective I snooped, I figured you out! Did I forgive you to soon? I still want to be with you! Emotions overflow in my head. A few months later I find you with another guy in what used to be our bed! Damn, Im a chump! Why cant I take the hint that I've been dumped. I know in my heart not in my mind a love like ours is hard to find! So do like the old saying goes spread your wings fly be free. Its no longer us, its just you and me! We might find our way back someday to what used to be. Things will be different in which way... we will see! Im going to end this now so red this last part slow. Through all this we have and will continue to grow, so be who you wanna be do who your gonna do! Just remember in the end..... I Will Always Love You!

© Copyright 2009 lost dog - All Rights Reserved
2islander2
Member Ascendant
since 2008-03-12
Posts 6825
by the sea
1 posted 2009-12-01 05:44 AM

hello lost dog, thanks for sharing...To my experience you have not to hang on a girl who dumped you, you have to forget her even if it seems impossible for a while, girls know what they do and what it means in the matter of love...However to think of someone ig good and healthy I think...Write can help too...

best wishes

yann

Dreamer05
since 2009-06-23
Posts 30
Kansas
2 posted 2009-12-01 05:29 PM

I know this feeling all too well and I know your pain. Thanks for sharing. It helps to know I'm not alone. Nicely done for a first timer.

~Dreamer05~

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #45 » Neglected

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary