navwin » Main Forums » Teen Poetry #9 » inner light
Teen Poetry #9
Post A Reply Post New Topic inner light Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Just.Another.Falling.Star
since 2008-05-08
Posts 422
Canada

0 posted 2011-05-31 05:45 PM

at my doorstep - blog

-

at this time of year I only have a few short hours to show you truth. when the suns last strand disappears from sight a different kind of light emerges and the troubles in our life seem serene. we don't need to speak because it's a time to focus on the beauty of life and living.

my truth and your truth surface in these hours. it's like we're playing 20 Questions all over again and we can't hide anything. we can't hide anything after all this time because you've got my voice in your mind and you know when I'm not speaking complete truth; as do I with you.

I'd like to walk in the shadows with you; we'll still live in in the light, but we won't let the darkness of it consume us. we'll survive in our own light. our hearts will be radiant.

julianna

"Many of the most significant moments in our lives come not because it all went right, but because it all fell apart." - Rob Bell

© Copyright 2011 Julianna - All Rights Reserved
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Teen Poetry #9 » inner light

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary