navwin » Main Forums » Teen Poetry #9 » I wish I could...
Teen Poetry #9
Post A Reply Post New Topic I wish I could... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
nates2rad
since 2008-12-17
Posts 17

0 posted 2009-02-03 05:06 PM

I am there always by her side,
Considered a friend and nothing more.
Oh, how i wish it were something more,
Something better somthing beautiful.

How can it be though,
If I can't muster the courage to ask.
Whats holding me back?
I do not know.

I will be there though,
Always with her,
A friend in her time of need,
A friend I will aways be.

© Copyright 2009 Nathan T. Sisson - All Rights Reserved
SEA
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Seraphic
since 2000-01-18
Posts 22676
with you
1 posted 2009-02-04 12:00 PM

see that's tough. Cause it's so great to be their friend, if you lost that by saying you wanted more, it would be the worst. well, the worst next to not saying how you feel...and what if's start...self doubt....

it's a mess. I say go for it. I mean really? Why have that ache in your heart? Why look back on it with regret? trying feels a lot better cause if she doesn't like you that way but is a good friend, then she will still be there, and if she likes you back that way, then   awesome, right?!

if she doesn't like you that way and acts weird after, then move on knowing she isn't worth it  

Falling rain
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2008-01-31
Posts 2178
Small town, Illinois
2 posted 2009-02-04 07:49 PM

Geez SEA.. You always have the wisdom and the right words to say.. I couldn't have said it better myself actually. Try it? If it doesn't work then oh well. Nice poem and hoping for the best for you.

-Zach

When I see your smile, and I know it’s not for me, that’s when I’ll miss you.

GothicCherry
since 2008-09-16
Posts 471
TN
3 posted 2009-02-04 09:33 PM

Ummm, well normally you can tell if a girl likes you as more by how much she flirts so being a little more observant could help on this too...but seriously listen to Zach and SEA. They know what they are talking about lol nice read...
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Teen Poetry #9 » I wish I could...

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary