navwin » Main Forums » Teen Poetry #9 » a drunken story
Teen Poetry #9
Post A Reply Post New Topic a drunken story Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Britt_Brat
since 2008-03-05
Posts 37
Knoxville, TN

0 posted 2010-04-11 03:49 PM

i trust to much. i love to much. i have given you everything i have to offer and its still not enough apparently. not only you shattered my heart that night but my closes and nearly only friend to. the words you spoke to her cut me like splinters. i trust to much. i love to much. i am to stupid because i forgave you without a thought against it. you told me you were drunk that it was drunk words spoken drunken action committed. so i let it go without a thought. even though i believe drunk words are sober thoughts. now my life is an endless misery because of those drunken words.

Lost & wondering till I'm found

© Copyright 2010 Brittany Bowers - All Rights Reserved
wolfy09
since 2008-06-10
Posts 93

1 posted 2010-04-16 01:48 AM

i really like your poems this is the second peace by you that ive read. im wondering if youve ever tried to space the lines in your poetry differently. i personally like to organize my poems it makes them easier to read. other than that you have strong words and strong poems. keep writing. i look forward to read more of your work.
N|D|N|C|Lost-Poet
since 2009-07-30
Posts 360
New Orleans
2 posted 2010-04-16 03:34 AM

So its quite common a broken heart brings the poetic side of things. You've captured this quite bitterly and beautifully.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Teen Poetry #9 » a drunken story

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary