navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #41 » Josetta - sister of Jesus Christ
Open Poetry #41
Post A Reply Post New Topic Josetta - sister of Jesus Christ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
SouthernJustice
since 2007-12-15
Posts 159

0 posted 2007-12-26 08:12 PM

I well remember reaidng about her years ago in one of them tabloid
publications.
Perhaps they didnt enjoy the healthiest of Brother Sister relationships
or half brother half sister relation ships.
Perhaos she was quite cruel adn insensitive to him, because he was Mother Marys Favorite.
yet on the day of his Crucifixion I can bet she was there with the other women , the faithful, the truly faithful,
for judas abandoned him, and the other eleven man ran off.
And she wept so bitterly when she saw her brother nailed to that cruel Roman Tree.
"Mother Make them stop, PLEASE. Mary magdalene do something. SOmebody help my brother."
But it was too late. His hour had come. His hour to shine more gloriously than anybodoy had ever shone before or would eve shine again.
And when he finally bowed his head and did yield up the ghost. O How Josetta cried.
"My brother is dead. SOmebody help me please." And her mother and Mary magdalene, and perhaps maybe a Roman Guard were there to comfort her."
Linus, Festus, whatever his name was.
"Mary, Mary, Josetta, if you would know. I , on my honor as a Roman Guard feel teribly about what has happened. I cannot find word to express my disgust at this shame."
And his mother , glaring at Linus, perhaps merley spoke these words "You havent failed me son.  I will forgive you, and my son will also.
He will return to me."
"Do you believe that?"
"With my heart yes. I believe."
"Josetta when you see him again, Dont you EVER mistreat him like in the past. Do you understand?"
"I promise mother. I give my word."
----
iamsouthernjustice@yahoo.com

© Copyright 2007 SouthernJustice - All Rights Reserved
Clang
since 2005-12-15
Posts 222

1 posted 2007-12-26 08:19 PM

Nice sentiment.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #41 » Josetta - sister of Jesus Christ

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary