navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #41 » I embrace you heartily (The Letter)
Open Poetry #41
Post A Reply Post New Topic I embrace you heartily (The Letter) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
lyricpoet
since 2005-07-16
Posts 199
NY, USA

0 posted 2007-11-02 06:22 AM

My Darling,

I love you with everything I hold revered. When I draw from your lips to commit that holy sin, it feels like the world has stopped abruptly at one point, at that very moment in time. I cannot live without you, my lady, and for that I would give my life for you.

I can look no further than your lovely eyes. I'm blind to all existence, but renewed by the artful beauty of your every gaze. You are dearer to me than any creature as the day arises upon my deepest admiration for you, passionately, and faithfully yours. You consume me with such soft passions, that they steal my breath above the reach of heaven.

How only a love of this measure can imprison me within your sacred heart and sentence me to a lifetime of eternal bliss without reserve. You are my religion, my Song of Solomon, you are my love divine. God knows that I love you, my beloved Saint, and I will always love you in all future promises and professions.

I will never forget all the love-inspiring pleasures you have given me, you have opened my eyes to the world. In one day I have loved more than ten thousand men could ever love in a lifetime. May The Lord join us and bless us with amorous care. I vow that no other will ever hold your place in my life. My truest feelings are ever toward you, and if there is such a thing as heaven on earth, I'd fly with you. I am yours, freely with sweet honor, and love a thousand times.

I embrace you heartily,

K.

(c) Kevin Brian Wright 2007  

Author Kevin Brian Wright 2007

© Copyright 2007 Kevin Brian Wright - All Rights Reserved
A Romantic Heart
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-03
Posts 5496
Forever In Your Heart
1 posted 2007-11-02 07:30 AM

Brian,

what a sweet embrace~

To be loved and held this way
would be one of Gods miracles!

Hugs~ARH

You know you're in love, when you can't fall asleep,because reality is finally better than your dream~Dr.Seuss

Earth Angel
Member Empyrean
since 2002-08-27
Posts 40215
Realms of Light
2 posted 2007-11-02 08:59 AM

Well, if this doesn't get your female readers swooning, then I'll eat my 'halo'!

My word! I have had my own fair share of adoring letters of professed love, but this one rivals them all!

For a moment, I found myself being the recipient of this one! lol

Yours, is a heart just bursting with love ~ and you write of it ~ exceptionally well!

To love, loving, and being loved in return,

EA

JamesMichael
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-16
Posts 33336
Kapolei, Hawaii, USA
3 posted 2007-11-03 05:57 PM

I enjoyed most of this...but the part about ten thousand men seemed a little extravagant and unnecesary to me...please don't be offended...just one mans opinion...James
lyricpoet
since 2005-07-16
Posts 199
NY, USA
4 posted 2007-11-03 05:59 PM

I'm not, but it's suppose to be.
LindsayP
Member Elite
since 2007-07-28
Posts 3410
Australia, Victoria
5 posted 2007-11-03 09:36 PM

After reading such romantic bliss I think

you might be in love. Good luck Kevin, I sincerely hope it all works out for you.

Lindsay

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #41 » I embrace you heartily (The Letter)

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary