navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #8 » Beautifully Broken (GOD I HATE YOU RIGHT NOW)
Teen Poetry #8
Post A Reply Post New Topic Beautifully Broken (GOD I HATE YOU RIGHT NOW) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
RevengeIsMine
since 2006-07-08
Posts 820
Australia

0 posted 2008-11-27 06:39 AM

This is my way of venting... My fiance or whatever he likes too call himselves these days is stressing me atm. The baby is due in a few months n i'm totally torn... Anyhow on the mark of our 1 year anniversy of us being together his ex gf (of 2 years) lands on our doorstep in the pouring rain sooking cause she has nothing.. so of ALL things he could do HE OFFERS HER A PLACE TOO STAY! She has made things quite clear too me and my mum she wants him back and has walked in on him several times in the shower etc.. so maybe i'm jealous but i've tried teling him how i feel and he doesn't listen.. it's like he doesn't know me anymore..

Oh n since like nobody replies on my poems these days (Luv u Keagan n Zach) i decided to start adding images too my poems... don't know if this one fits.. but thanks too my gorgeous cousin for posing in this picture..

Beautifully Broken

J

Tell me why you’re not listening
To a single word I’ve said
Why the hell did you leave me here alone
Whilst you carried her too bed

Then tell me why the tears I cry
Fall down my cheeks each night
Then tell me why my broken heart
Is still bleeding out in fright

So why am I not good enough?
God tell me what I’ve done
Did I breakdown too long ago
Did we stop having all the fun!

Is it because I’m pregnant
Or is it because we’re through
Either way I’m tired now
I’m sick of crying over you

So now tell me why I’m so messed up
And why you only stop too say hello
Then tell me why i fell apart last week
And why you didn’t even know

The pictures line the hallway
Memories of what we used to be
I left the engagement ring on the counter
Is this it for you and me?

© Copyright 2008 A Typical Aussie Chick - All Rights Reserved
Falling rain
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2008-01-31
Posts 2178
Small town, Illinois
1 posted 2008-11-27 09:34 AM

Honey I feel sooo bad for you and If i had enough money I'd buy a plane ticket to come give you a huge hug and kick your fiance's butt.. lol This poem was beautifully written like usual. And oh hone.. I feel so bad... Hope thing get better!! -HUG!-

-Zach  

I'D RATHER BE ANYTHING BUT ORDINARY!!!! XP

XxForever.BrokenxX
since 2008-01-20
Posts 891
Neverland
2 posted 2008-11-27 08:49 PM

Do you know what im doing right now? I am giving you the biggest hug i possibly can without hurting you or ur baby lol. I don't know what i would do if i were you but be strong and keep trying. luv ya hun.

{~~*~~}

Miss.Emmalee

"Who the **** are you?!!?.. GET AWAY FROM MY LIMO!!"

rhia_5779
since 2006-06-09
Posts 1334
California
3 posted 2008-11-28 01:31 AM

Wow this is amazing and really full of emotion! Powerful write!
ruskins
since 2008-11-27
Posts 15

4 posted 2008-11-28 07:29 AM

how did your fiance react when slut-bag walked in on him in the shower? If he didn't freak out and tell her to get out... leave him, cause he's going to cause you a lot of pain.
hope you get through this without to much grief. loved the poem btw.

Ringo
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2003-02-20
Posts 3684
Saluting with misty eyes
5 posted 2008-11-28 11:29 AM

I normally don't enjoy rhyming poetry, yet this one caught my attention, and after a couple of more reads, I decided that I might possibly be wrong.
A typical good job by one of our more talented teens.

What would you attempt to do...if you knew you could not fail?.
www.myspace.com/mindlesspoet

hunnie_girl
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2006-06-18
Posts 2567
Canada
6 posted 2008-11-28 01:46 PM

Jess you are way to amazing and talented to be treated like that... i hope you follow your head and your heart and find the right path to take.
love always
Krysti

I am the arch angel
since 2008-02-02
Posts 167
nowhere,illinois,USA
7 posted 2008-11-29 09:34 PM

i can relate with you, when the ex's come to haunt you.....it sucks.... just thump him on the head a couple of times   and zach, you won't kick nobodys butt........hell i can take you..you'll just give her a hug......  and jess, i do to reply to them....  beautifully written... keep doing what you do best,    much love

keagan

Falling rain
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2008-01-31
Posts 2178
Small town, Illinois
8 posted 2008-11-29 11:03 PM

Ehh true enough Keagan.. And if it weren't you being like a freakin huge and me being a pacifist then I wouldn't kick his butt. But any who.. Great poem Jess. Hope things get better.

-Zach

I'D RATHER BE ANYTHING BUT ORDINARY!!!! XP

angelfacegurl
since 2008-04-17
Posts 67
Swartz Creek, MI
9 posted 2008-12-18 11:05 AM

im so sorry but this poem is perfect!

Just.Another.Falling.Star
since 2008-05-08
Posts 422
Canada
10 posted 2008-12-19 05:42 PM

aww...this is so sad. i really hope things have gotten better. you have a beautiful baby and i'm praying things will be all together, awesome, in the long run.
great write and fitted together so amazingly well!!

.:~]Julianna[~:.

waiting for you to notice me, touch me, hear me, love me...ask me for something other than gum.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #8 » Beautifully Broken (GOD I HATE YOU RIGHT NOW)

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary