navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #8 » Help Me
Teen Poetry #8
Post A Reply Post New Topic Help Me Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
shattered-smiles
since 2008-01-20
Posts 247
inside the shadows

0 posted 2008-01-21 07:55 AM

Everything’s coming in echoes
Sounds, faces and fears
The whole world’s caving in,
On a girl surrounded by peers

She’s running now,
Stumbling with every stride
Falling, hurting, crashing
As she desperately tries to hide

Voices are screaming,
Shadow’s are growing
Everything’s closing in,
On a girl surrounded by peers

Please, somebody help me…

[&] she's a blood broken rose

© Copyright 2008 Tori - All Rights Reserved
hunnie_girl
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2006-06-18
Posts 2567
Canada
1 posted 2008-01-21 03:23 PM

Wow great poem.. Welcome to Passions, if you ever need to talk feel free to email me anytime.. always here...
Best Wishes
Krysti

Earl Robertson
since 2008-01-21
Posts 753
BC, Canada
2 posted 2008-01-22 12:03 PM

Earl Robertson
since 2008-01-21
Posts 753
BC, Canada
3 posted 2008-01-22 12:06 PM

I think I may know what your talking about here. Your poem is exelent. Good job with the expression. It's hard to write such personal stuff down, I know I've tried. (usualy I end up twisting words so much it's impossible to decipher anyway!)
Thanks you've given me somthing to think about.

Yay!!! um...he he

XxForever.BrokenxX
since 2008-01-20
Posts 891
Neverland
4 posted 2008-01-22 06:38 PM

TORI!! hhahaah! hi...i like that one!! ...k bye.
Em

shattered-smiles
since 2008-01-20
Posts 247
inside the shadows
5 posted 2008-01-22 06:55 PM

Thanx XxForever.BrokenxX, but it's not exactly a laughing matter.  Thanx for the comment anyhow.
Earl Robertson
since 2008-01-21
Posts 753
BC, Canada
6 posted 2008-01-22 10:02 PM

Yeah... um XxForever.BrokenxX what is funny exactly? The only emotions I can see in this poem are confution and sorrow. Like shattered-smiles said it's not a laughing matter.

"Be Strong and Always Remember what made you you." Earl

"Ooo!!! Ooo!! I know! I know! um...he he" Earl
(Yes I am crazy)

shattered-smiles
since 2008-01-20
Posts 247
inside the shadows
7 posted 2008-01-23 06:38 PM

Thanx Earl Robertson for also voicing my thoughts.  The poems I write are most of the time not a laughing matter.  Do you know what I mean when I say that many people can sometimes not understand a poem that someone has written, but the poet itself knows every word by heart?  It is a poem of confusion and sorrow.  Of pain.  Or being lost and not knowing where to go.  Thanx again Earl.

Earl Robertson
since 2008-01-21
Posts 753
BC, Canada
8 posted 2008-01-25 03:45 PM

Yes shattered-smiles I know exactly what your talking about. When I write poetry I write it to express part of myself or a view I have of the world. Somtimes somone will give me an insight into myself that I didn't have before, that fits with who I am but that I didn't see till somone saw it in my poems.
I feel bad for you if none of your poems have any humor but I can understand because I've been there to.

(Yes I am crazy)

shattered-smiles
since 2008-01-20
Posts 247
inside the shadows
9 posted 2008-01-25 05:14 PM

I don't think I've ever written a poem that was supposed to be funny.  I don't know why.  I've tried to, but for some reason I just can't.  You know what I mean?  So, I kinda gave up on the funny ones and went into more serious stuff.  I like more serious stuff better than funny anyway.  It's just who I am.
TJ

XxForever.BrokenxX
since 2008-01-20
Posts 891
Neverland
10 posted 2008-01-27 09:14 PM

I'm sorry if i offended u, but i wasn't laughing at the poem, i was just laughing...i don't know why exacally. No I do not think it's funny, i just...never mind. sorry

FoReVeR.BrOkEn

Earl Robertson
since 2008-01-21
Posts 753
BC, Canada
11 posted 2008-01-27 10:38 PM

Again we're agreed shattered-smiles,I find sirous poems easier to write to. Poetry brings out my more contemplative nature, you know what I mean? Not a particularly sad me but a calm, complicated, and objective self. Usually.Would I be wrong in saying it's somthing like that for you to? Because what I was worried about before is what it would mean if all your poems were as sad as this one.  

(Yes I am crazy)

shattered-smiles
since 2008-01-20
Posts 247
inside the shadows
12 posted 2008-01-28 08:20 AM

Well my poems are usually as sad as this one.  Every single one of my pieces of poetry resembles my life.  I pour out my heart in my poetry and it helps me get through life.  If it wasn't for my poetry, I porbably wouldn't be here right now.  That's how bad my life is.  I mean, I've got some friends to help me along, but poetry is and always has been my outlet.
TJ

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #8 » Help Me

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary