navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #8 » Edward
Teen Poetry #8
Post A Reply Post New Topic Edward Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
RenaissanceRomanceRunsRed
since 2007-06-11
Posts 1062
In Love <3

0 posted 2008-01-12 10:27 PM

Now, that I have your attention, you just have to read. May it set your mind at rest my dear Edward.

-Bella

Edward

I lay my head down to sleep
But the words yield in my head
To the thoughts of better spoken men
And the images they wed

You’ve promised me a grand future
All that I desire
But I still don’t understand how you
Still think your lot is dire

My dear, you think you’re Jacob
Well, you couldn’t be more wrong
Jacob wouldn’t surrender
The things that he did wrong

I love you dear, but listen
The years are still to come
Dear Edward don’t you leave me
Don’t let me come undone

It’s unfair for me to write this
Unfair to have you stay
But sadness builds in my heart
When I think of you gone away

I want to see you smile again
When your eyes meet mine
It’s been so hard to see
You hurting all this time

And I can see you slowly
Waking to the truth
Leisurely coming down
From your position of aloof

You’ve seen my words
They’re in you head
Now, I love you dear,
Please go to bed

and in the daylight i miss the nightmare- but deathly fear it in the dark of night

© Copyright 2008 RenaissanceRomanceRunsRed - All Rights Reserved
rebelangelv
since 2007-05-28
Posts 538
usa
1 posted 2008-01-13 01:25 AM

oooooooooooooooooooooooooo burn!!!!!!!!!!! its the twilight saga!!!!!!!111 omg how weird i just bought the next book i need to read!!! i love it!!! great job going in my library jstu cuz i love bella and edward!!! thsi was awsome , u totally capturd the story atmosphere

If i had to choose between you and breathing, id use my last breath to say "I love you"  

since 2007-06-11
Posts 1062
In Love <3
2 posted 2008-01-13 08:11 AM

thanks, i acually posted it for someone who's not a pip memeber, it's always kinda been our story. if you know bella, then you pretty much know me. (except for the fact that i can dance ;P) lol. i hope he reads it, but i won't count on it. i've been dissapointed by so many people that i count it a gift if anything ever happens the way that i intended.

-Kate

and in the daylight i miss the nightmare- but deathly fear it in the dark of night

wolf girl
since 2007-12-03
Posts 150
washington, US
3 posted 2008-01-13 11:42 AM

i loved it and i have read the twilight series a couple of times and yeah it really does make sense. great poem

-jenna

surf_painter
since 2007-04-10
Posts 434
Canada
4 posted 2008-01-13 08:02 PM

I love the Twilight series and can't wait for Breaking Dawn and your poem was just amazing and captured the series perfectly... I hope your special guy reads this
since 2007-06-11
Posts 1062
In Love <3
5 posted 2008-01-13 09:30 PM

yea breaking dawn is set to come out in late aug. or early sept. this year. lol.i can't wait either- it's been killing me. lol.

-Kate

Assassin_of_Verse
since 2007-10-23
Posts 330
that So Cal
6 posted 2008-01-14 02:07 AM

Are assassins allowed to read romance novels? lol... Seriously though, I've read the twilight series and I actually enjoyed them. This was a really good piece. I think that you should show this to *cough* Edward.
-Andrew

P.S. I think I'm the only guy here who's read the series.

Clockwork_Orange
since 2007-03-23
Posts 620
Space Camp, IN
7 posted 2008-01-14 06:59 PM

very nice. i liked this piec alot. its very well written and very well rhymed. i see that you have grown as a writer alot since i first read your work. (not that the old stuff was bad or anything)
since 2007-06-11
Posts 1062
In Love <3
8 posted 2008-01-14 07:10 PM

well orange, thanks, i've grown as a person.

-Kate

PoetsPlay
since 2007-12-22
Posts 56
California
9 posted 2008-01-14 08:50 PM

Oh my gosh! Another Twilight series fan! I love those book, don't you? And the ways you so eloquently laced your words makes this sound so much like Bella! This is a job well done!

Alexandra

since 2007-06-11
Posts 1062
In Love <3
10 posted 2008-01-14 08:53 PM

thanks, i truely am her i think, but as i said before i can dance, but it is true- i am crippiling clumsy. lol. i also think like her, it's why i love the book, it's our story. mine and my edwards (but we're too human to be that beautiful and fast, lol)

-Kate

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #8 » Edward

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary