navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #8 » Untitled(any ideas?)
Teen Poetry #8
Post A Reply Post New Topic Untitled(any ideas?) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
hunnie_girl
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2006-06-18
Posts 2567
Canada

0 posted 2007-11-28 01:21 AM

Well I was sitting in the car feeling just horrible waiting for my mom and sister to finish shopping then all the sudden I thought well since I actually feel something today I might as well write a poem and so I looked all around the car and found and old school newsletter to scribble on, well this was the best I could come up with.

I heard you said bad things about me
and I only saw what I wanted to see
I believed all the rumors going around
when I found out it was a lie I could've drowned

Feeling like I've done you wrong
knowing you hate me my days feel so long
I never wanted to hurt you so bad
but hearing all the rumors made me so mad

Now I regret trying to get back at you
making you hurt was the last thing I wanted to do
But I couldn't keep all my anger inside
and I feel so bad for having lied

I don't know how I could have no heart
and stand around watching as yours ripped apart.

© Copyright 2007 Krysti - All Rights Reserved
Assassin_of_Verse
since 2007-10-23
Posts 330
that So Cal
1 posted 2007-11-28 01:25 AM

Nobody's perfect. I'm a living testimony to that. But this poem is pretty close to it I'd say. The feelings were very powerful and raw...Like a delicious steak.

Sorry, I'm really hungry.
-Andrew

We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly by embracing each other.
-Luciano De Creshenzo

An assassin-in-training shouldn't.

rebelangelv
since 2007-05-28
Posts 538
usa
2 posted 2007-11-28 11:42 PM

this is really great kyrsti! it started out a little rough at first but then it got really good! but personally to me i think that u could make it go on a little more. i would love to have seen more on it. but still htis was really good especially considering ur circumstances lol great job i love ya!

If i had to choose between you and breathing, id use my last breath to say "I love you"  

littlefairy
since 2007-08-06
Posts 51
New York
3 posted 2007-12-01 11:21 AM

Just do something simplistic for the title. Something that explains the poem in one word. And it was good. Rumors suck just try to ignore them for now on.

I’m good during the day. But at night I wait.I wait for the one who’ll never return.

RenaissanceRomanceRunsRed
since 2007-06-11
Posts 1062
In Love <3
4 posted 2007-12-01 04:32 PM

i have no ideas for a title, that is my worst area. but i can relate, if that makes you feel anybetter. and i liked it a lot.

-Kate

"I have no other but a woman's reason:
I think him so, because I think him so."

*CaT*
since 2007-12-07
Posts 46
Oxford, England
5 posted 2007-12-07 03:34 PM

this is such a brilliant poem. Inspiration really does come at such random times lol. thanks for the comments
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #8 » Untitled(any ideas?)

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary