navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #1 » what you stole
Teen Poetry #1
Post A Reply Post New Topic what you stole Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Maitay
since 1999-07-16
Posts 158
Sisters,OR,USA

0 posted 1999-09-10 11:09 AM

THe day came when you crashed through my barrier and stole something from me. Going further then I wanted to, but I said ok for you. 3 weeks have gone by now, waiting for your call. Never have I felt so betrayed as when you push me aside and treat me as nothing more then a play toy. Burning the letters will bring such a sweet sensation to my heart. A step in the direction of letting you go. Wishing to forget every sweet lie that left your lips. JEalousy is all that holds you to me, the thought of anyone with me scares you more then losing me to death. Perhaps I should just let something take me lower into the earth, away from all the pain that this world has dedicated to me. I hate you for how much I care for you, and regret not hating you enough to forget all about you. For every wish I wish apon I wish not to gain but to lose a piece of me, the part that is forever dwelling on your memory. My love and my hate are at a constant battle.... Which will win, and what will come with the result. How is it that two opposite emotions could be so consumed in one thing????? With all the love & hate in my heart I wish to let you go.

------------------
~depression is not a sickness of the body or mind, but of the heart. When the heart feels alone and afraid~
Maitay Mirabel Litton

© Copyright 1999 Ember - All Rights Reserved
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #1 » what you stole

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary