navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #1 » Funny
Teen Poetry #1
Post A Reply Post New Topic Funny Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Maitay
since 1999-07-16
Posts 158
Sisters,OR,USA

0 posted 1999-09-02 03:18 PM

You have all read the way that I am so sad and depressed all the time. Well this guy that I am totally greiving over, well he left me for a personals ad. This is really sad cause he got pissed that she lied to him about the way that she looked. He invited this unknown girl to stay at his house and then he totally got what was coming. I laughed like hell when I found this out. I know that it is sad that he treated me the way he did, by using me. He used my body for what he wanted and then hasn't called since. THis boy is so pathetic that he couldn't get laid here or by me so he went off to explore the world of hermaphadites. Well and then there is this new guy that that I like who is the opposite and him and I have a really fun trick planned to play on him. THis is gonna rock. I would also totally egg my ex's car but well his daddy bought it and I like his dad. well this is the latest in my life hope that all is getting a good laugh.....................................................................................................................................

------------------
~depression is not a sickness of the body or mind, but of the heart. When the heart feels alone and afraid~
Maitay Mirabel Litton

© Copyright 1999 Ember - All Rights Reserved
Star Fairy
since 1999-08-11
Posts 39
cerritos, ca, usa
1 posted 1999-09-02 03:58 PM

hehehehehehehehe

------------------

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #1 » Funny

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary