navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #1 » mind block HELP!!!!!!!!!!
Teen Poetry #1
Post A Reply Post New Topic mind block HELP!!!!!!!!!! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Maitay
since 1999-07-16
Posts 158
Sisters,OR,USA

0 posted 1999-08-04 04:53 PM

Any suggestions to get ridd of this writers block I have. I need to shake it cause I cant get anything out. The stress is just building and building. But I hate everything I have written lately. HELP, any ideas???? I'll try them. Thanx guys.

------------------
~depression is not a sickness of the body or mind, but of the heart. When the heart feels alone and afraid~
Maitay Mirabel Litton

© Copyright 1999 Ember - All Rights Reserved
Slim Shady
since 1999-08-03
Posts 32
Phoenix, AZ, USA
1 posted 1999-08-04 08:33 PM

My best poems seem to be written not when I try to force my self to make one. Just when you're alone sometime, and you're feeling a little peaceful and relaxed, sit down take a deep breath and tell something you want people to know. Tell about how you feel. If you can't do it, try again later. But don't force yourself or you'll never break out of it. (I hope this works, it might only be a personal thing) Good luck!

------------------
"That's Rock Bottom
When this life makes you mad enough to kill...
That's Rock Bottom
When you want something bad enough you'll steal...
That's Rock Bottom
When you feel you have had it up to here
Cause you mad enough to scream but you sad enough to tear"

Words by the Slim Shady

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #1 » mind block HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary