navwin » Discussion » Feelings » i dont really know what to title this....so just please read it.
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic i dont really know what to title this....so just please read it. Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
kissa~rachelle
since 2003-11-27
Posts 988
nowhere special

0 posted 2004-08-19 10:25 PM

I really like this  person, that likes me back...or atleast i am almost positive he does.

Today, i went to his house, and we were laying on his moms bed, and he kept putting his arms around me, and holding me, and it was just so sweet, and i just never wanted to leave, and he was flirting really bad, and...it was jsut little things, but i know that he feels that there is something there...i can see it in his eyes, but everytime we get too close he pushes me away. (not literally)

Like today. and it just really hurts. I think i finaly may know why, but it doesnt make any sense.

He is moving in a year, to arkansas, and says that he doesnt want to get into a serious relationship, knowing that in a year, it will be over...

Which doesnt make any sense to me. If i knew that in a year the person i really either love or like a lot, was gonna be gone, i would want to spend every miniute i had with them...it just really hurts waht he is doing to me right now, and he knows what he is putting me through, i mean, today i practically cried...(after we left his house)

He just started pushing me away again, and saying things that just hurt me sooo...bad, and talked about his old girlfreinds, and started flirting whith one of my best friends...and then today was just going so well, then he turned around and had to start all of this again...i dont know what to do anymore.

I care about him sooo..much, we have been friends forever, and i really want to be with him, but he jsut...i just dont know how to handle it, if i should just leave it alone, or what?

I am just really hurting right now, and needed to do something...i think this helped a little...

Thank you guys, for always being there...i know i can always count on the wonderful people here...

Karissa

© Copyright 2004 Karissa - All Rights Reserved
Ron
Administrator
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-05-19
Posts 8669
Michigan, US
1 posted 2004-08-20 11:48 AM

quote:
Which doesnt make any sense to me. If i knew that in a year the person i really either love or like a lot, was gonna be gone, i would want to spend every miniute i had with them...

Caring for someone often means respecting their feelings, even when you don't understand the feelings.  You want something. He wants something different. Which of those two is more important to you right now?

Cute Aquarius
Unregistered
Posts 4

2 posted 2004-10-27 10:00 PM

I think that if it's meant to be it will be. Also, he's not treating you right. If he doesn't want to be with you then don't push it. Hold your head up and show him you're ok without him. Someone else will come along that will sweep you off your feet like no other.
silhouetted
since 2004-01-30
Posts 537
New Zealand
3 posted 2004-10-29 03:42 AM

hey there...

i think, what you need to do, is ask him straight up, if he does want to be with you, and if so, why is he pushing you away?
If it is for the reasons you believe, well then you tell him your opinion about spending every minute with them, and see if you can convince him.
but if he won't budge, take other peoples advice and move on. If he doesnt wanna be pushed, dont waste your time pushing.

To love is to lose, after all.

email me

LOR

put your frustrations into four letter words - incubus

Huan Yi
Member Ascendant
since 2004-10-12
Posts 6688
Waukegan
4 posted 2004-10-29 09:42 PM

Leave him alone.  That's all he asks.
If you continue to offer more and
he takes it without what you would
then consider proper compensation,
tough; you were asked, you were warned;
he owes you nothing.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » i dont really know what to title this....so just please read it.

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary