navwin » Discussion » Feelings » apology
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic apology Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
since 2000-04-26
Posts 113
Amherst, MA, USA

0 posted 2004-06-09 11:58 AM

I just received an email that said my last post was removed because of inappropriate content. I apologize to anyone I may have offended; I guess I thought that it went without saying that I believed the activity I was referring to was not OK, so the post wasn't endorsing it in the least. I didn't consider the points of view of the younger members of the forum, and I will keep this in mind when I post in the future.

Sincerely, 7

© Copyright 2004 Paula - All Rights Reserved
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
1 posted 2004-06-09 12:06 PM

You're still relatively new to the boards.  Why don't you review our guidelines, found here
/pip/guidelines/rules.html

and if you have any questions, any of our moderators or administrators will be glad to answer them for you.

Thank you for your understanding!

Greeneyes
Deputy Moderator 50 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-09-09
Posts 9903
In Your Poetic Mind
2 posted 2004-06-22 12:06 PM

you will indeed make a fine member here....I hope you will continue to post!

~~**~~
le vent chante avec le calme doux
calme de nuit
sien beauté sur mes lèvres
~~**~~

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » apology

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary