navwin » Discussion » Feelings » please read. in need of answers
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic please read. in need of answers Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
darkness_witch
since 2003-12-03
Posts 516
Underneath

0 posted 2004-02-20 12:08 PM

ok i dont even know why im going to do this but i clicked on the link and started typing so im just going to let whatever comes out come out.

why do i feel different from everyone else?
why do i hear noises that arent there?
why do i have panic attacks at night?
why do i constantly feel like crap all the time?
why cant i write anymore?

any1 who can answer these questions please do so. i feel like i am being driven insane by these constant thoughts at the back of my head. these questions come into play throughout my day, all through the night.

ive been feeling like this for a while now. i havent had a day when everythings gone right for me. when i havent felt like i used to, happy and carefree.
i hate it.

anyway, as i said before, i dont even know why im doing this.

You can always hear a tear in Cobain's voice, the pain going on there is always visible through his lyrics - Marilon Manson

© Copyright 2004 Sophie A Ryan - All Rights Reserved
Vagabond
since 2004-01-23
Posts 163

1 posted 2004-02-20 08:15 AM

only you can awnser those questions i have asked them to myself many times. By the way you can write good, i like your writeing keep going at it

Vagabon the Lost One

darkness_witch
since 2003-12-03
Posts 516
Underneath
2 posted 2004-02-20 09:57 PM

i can write i know that, but i sit down to try to write something and i just cant, ive lost all passion in it, just cant be bothered really anymore.

screw it.

You can always hear a tear in Cobain's voice, the pain going on there is always visible through his lyrics - Marilon Manson

Greeneyes
Deputy Moderator 50 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-09-09
Posts 9903
In Your Poetic Mind
3 posted 2004-02-20 11:40 PM

darkness

I really kinda feel you are just in a bad rut right now, its perfectly normal to feel the way you do unless it continues then I might suggest getting help with your feelings...hang in there life will get better and keep airing your feelings ... everyone here is always willing to listen....hugsss hon

take care

~~**~~
There are moments when speech
is but a mouth pressed lightly and
humbly against the angel's hands.

Ron
Administrator
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-05-19
Posts 8669
Michigan, US
4 posted 2004-02-21 05:42 AM

If the pain you felt were physical, instead of emotional, what would you do?

What if you were experiencing a pervading ache in your side, one that lasted more than a week or two, without any relief. Would you really expect someone on the Internet to have any answers for you? If your tooth hurt, day after day, week after week, who would you call? A bunch of poets?

You're asking the right questions, but you're asking them in the wrong place.

kissa~rachelle
since 2003-11-27
Posts 988
nowhere special
5 posted 2004-02-22 01:33 AM

Darkness
~you feel different from everyone else, because you are. You think different, and just are different. I am too, so dont feel bad. ~lol~
~About the noises, either you have really bad hearing, or really good hearing.
~I really have no cle about the panic attacks one. Maybe you are scared about something??? Or maybe depressed I dunno. ~There could be plenty of reasones why you feel like crap all of the time. Depression, PMS~lol~, Feeling alone, all kinds of stuff.
~And the writing thing, well, think about something that is important to you, that you love, or maybe hate, and just write down your feelings about it. Thats what i do,i dont really rhyme much at all, if at all.

If you wanna talk more you can email me if yu want. I wouldnt mind having someone to talk to.
Vampire Kisses  :evil

I want a relationship i can finally sink my teeth into.~ Alexander Sterling

aussie teen
since 2003-09-27
Posts 396
Australia
6 posted 2004-02-23 05:42 AM

darkness.... what can i say....
your writing is heart felt and true to yourself....
you feel different because you are.... everyone is different to everyone else....
from the kind emotions you have expressed through your poetry you seem to be an amazing person with an amazing and indivual personality, who deserves to be loved for who she is.

if you ever want to talk feel free to email me at hells_angel_128@hotmail.com

always here for a chat
Mel

so this is me but what do you care about that????

Vagabond
since 2004-01-23
Posts 163

7 posted 2004-02-23 03:44 PM

Darkness I stick with what I said early and I also agree with Ron

Vagabon the Lost One

Tais
since 2004-01-28
Posts 92
Ontario, Canada
8 posted 2004-02-23 06:08 PM

Hi..

I would like to help you also, but as was said on this thread...you are the one who can help yourself most.

Emotional is sometimes considered spiritual, but uses different names for it.
Self confidence, optimism, trying not to worry about the small things, and not being afraid to confront your feelings inside yourself, and on paper with your writing.
Sometimes, if you look at a write you wrote  before you started to feel like this, and gradually try to see if there is a reason for these feelings of today, maybe you will find a way to feel better...finding the reason for it, if there is one.

But I find my peace in God. I don't know if you believe in God or not...but that's how *I* find my peace, happiness and strength.
I think that if I didn't believe in God, I wouldn't be able to be as strong sometimes...God gives me this strength.

Hope you find your peace...

Tais

silhouetted
since 2004-01-30
Posts 537
New Zealand
9 posted 2004-02-26 09:17 PM

sophie

i cannot express my shock when i decided to go look thru every forum (cuz im home from scool today and decided i had enough time) and find that you wrote this.

i could tell somehow that something was going on, but the way you put this actually, and im really sorry if this sounds pathetic,actually made me feel very very worried.

i miss you so much sophie and i wish i was there to be able to talk you through this and greer sed we shood do something this weekend and now im NOT turning it down cuz we NEED to talk.

Sophie you dont have to go to people on piptalk (even though they defiantly do understand) to get answers. The answers are right here with you always. Me. Just a simple phone call away.

I hope you get this.

Love you loads

LOR

In the bible on angels have wings, and the rest must wait to be saved - Jewel

darkness_witch
since 2003-12-03
Posts 516
Underneath
10 posted 2004-02-27 05:13 PM

laura

ive been feeling like this since the start of last year.

ita not a sudden thing.

it rgwos gradually on you.

al those poems ive written, they havent just been whisked out of thin air. they are from my head. ive felt all thoise feelings, been in all those sitautions, but i wnat out now. ive had enough.

i mean i wnat out as in i wnat this to stop. i wnat it to go back to normal.

dont get freaked.

catch u later.

silhouetted
since 2004-01-30
Posts 537
New Zealand
11 posted 2004-02-27 10:26 PM

its sweet i think we all need our space and our reasons to get out

you are no exception.

and knowing you sophie i know you'll get thru this.
and dnt raise ur eyebrows as if this is complete crap because like i sed sophie i KNOW you i KNOW you will get out and over this becuz thats hu u r. A fighter.

keep being yourself no matter wat happens.

the reason y i think i didnt see that this was going on cuz wen we were alone you were always high (mostly) and i think that blinded me. I did see a lot of the depression tho.

but chica u'll get thru this.

LOR

In the bible on angels have wings, and the rest must wait to be saved - Jewel

Copperbell
since 2003-11-08
Posts 956

12 posted 2004-02-28 08:00 PM

I have experienced some of what you speak of in my life...and I do not any longer.  Its been a process.  I'd be more than happy to tell you my story. I notice you don't have an email icon, if you want to email me, please feel free hon.

Copperbell
since 2003-11-08
Posts 956

13 posted 2004-03-01 12:57 PM

Okay, haha I don't have an email icon either - I think I fixed it.
aujussy wolf
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2003-08-09
Posts 1215
Michigan
14 posted 2004-03-08 12:48 PM

darkness ,
your not alone with the feelings you have ,
ok you truly know whats blocking you ..i think maybe you just have to let go of whatevers dragging you down , believe me i have lost 3 of my best friends within a year , and when i was 17 my best bro , my cuz drowned and i was there , i missed my chance to save him ....all these things held me down for a long time , years , and years , they go by so fast now , but i realized that i must go on , pick up the pieces that were once james , and slowly put them back into place . ... life is to short to let the golden oppertunities pass you by , there are friends to be made and laughter to be made .....smiles and sun beams , the beauty of simple nature , the gift of the sun and the moon and the stars , we are here to expierience this now  ...so please the next morning you wake up consider what has been said .... take care darkness may the light shine upon your soul

James

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » please read. in need of answers

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary