navwin » Discussion » Feelings » just gettin bac
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic just gettin bac Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Riley
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2002-07-18
Posts 1038
in the pouring rain

0 posted 2003-09-19 06:36 PM

hey everybody,
  well i am finally getting back to writing and what not. I had a really rough time a couple of months ago with a lot of crap that was going on...high school, blah. But I am now an official freshman and doing great with it. All the crap is almost gone but I am planning to wrap it all up tonight with a tiny note. Ah, words can do so much!But seriously..got a new "brother"...not really a brother but the closest guy i have to me. love 'em to death!!!!! but yea...life is going good tonight and just wanted to let cha know RI is BACCC!

* the pouring rain kisses my lips with innocence as you look into my eyes *

© Copyright 2003 Riley Grant - All Rights Reserved
Wind
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2002-10-12
Posts 2981

1 posted 2003-09-20 08:32 AM

wait? you just turned 14 how are you in high school?

lol...irrelevant to your topic but

whatever.

And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!"
-Tool

Riley
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2002-07-18
Posts 1038
in the pouring rain
2 posted 2003-09-20 10:07 AM

i went into high school a 13 year old freshman ^_^ long story but it's because of where my b-day is!!!!! hahahaha!
ri

* the pouring rain kisses my lips with innocence as you look into my eyes *

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » just gettin bac

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary