navwin » Discussion » Feelings » sweet 16
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic sweet 16 Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
martina
since 2003-06-19
Posts 59

0 posted 2003-08-28 10:16 PM

I was wondering if anyone could help me decide what to do for my friends sweet 16. She says has no desire for a party but she never does anything for her birthdays.And correct me if i am wrong but aren't sweet 16s supposed to be a great birthday tell me what should i do????????

Martina

© Copyright 2003 martina - All Rights Reserved
magic_612
since 2003-07-31
Posts 190
NB, Canada
1 posted 2003-08-28 11:40 PM

for my 18th birthday a bunch of us went out for dinner at one of our fave places, it was actually a lot of fun.. you could surprise her with it, you know tell her just you and her, and then when she gets there you could surprise her with more of her friends. I'm sure she'd love it. Good luck
Kaoru
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2003-06-07
Posts 3892
where the wild flowers grow
2 posted 2003-08-28 11:44 PM

Yeah, take her out someplace nice, nothing huge.. Invite some of your other mutual friends.

16th was exciting for me, I would've liked the treatment. Dinner, paid for, anything I'd like to eat.

Gor for it

Maddy vanD
since 2003-09-06
Posts 99
Newfoundland, Canada
3 posted 2003-09-07 01:19 AM

I say respect her wishes. if she doesn't want a party, then don't force one on her. Take her out and give her a wonderful time, just the two of you, or maybe just your immediate gang.
For my 16th, my GF took me out to a movie, then a fancy restau, and we went dancing afterwards. While this may not be the most appropriate evening for you and your friend, since you are not romantically involved, you get the idea...treat her to a great time, you know her best, you know what she would like to do.

Maddy
Poetry is not pretty....poetry is real

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » sweet 16

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary