navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Alone
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic Alone Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
spritrider87
since 2003-05-31
Posts 294
NH

0 posted 2003-06-29 12:12 PM

ok iv been trying to get over alot of stuff.... but even though i still have friends i feel so alone and ...well... yeah... i fell no one is here im just in this world of black and i cant see or hear or feel anyone..... its getting to feel like my life is going to stay this way no matter what i do.... i dont know what  to do about it either its beginning to feel... well .... safe i guess... im not macking any sense am i....

iamintroublebutnooneknowsitifyoucanfigureoutmymessagesthenhelpme.
at the end of the rope taking my last breath

© Copyright 2003 Jian Sterry - All Rights Reserved
Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
1 posted 2003-06-29 12:21 PM

May I suggest you go to your doctor and get a checkup first. Make sure your bloodwork is done so the doctor can see if there is something physically wrong (anemia, low thyroid, etc.).

If that turns out ok, then talk to your doctor about being depressed. Sometimes a chemical imbalance can trigger the feelings you described.

And if you are just feeling 'blue' for a time, maybe a good thing to do is volunteer to help out at the local humane society animal shelter. There is nothing than can make you smile more than a playful puppy!!

spritrider87
since 2003-05-31
Posts 294
NH
2 posted 2003-06-29 12:42 PM

im already on depression meds. so whatever.

"i am in troble but no one knows it if you can figure out my messages then help me.
at the end of the rope taking my last breath "

Ron
Administrator
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-05-19
Posts 8669
Michigan, US
3 posted 2003-06-29 01:03 PM

If the doctor gave me aspirin for a headache and it didn't relieve the pain, you can bet I'd be asking the doctor for different medication.

Treating clinical depression is as much art as it is science. Your doctor may need to adjust your medication a dozen, a score, a few hundred times before getting it right. Unfortunately, that won't happen unless YOU tell him how you feel. If you can post it here, where it does no good, you can pick up a phone, where it just might do some good. As many people as there are, both here and in your life, who would "like" to help you, in the end the only person who can help you is you.

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
4 posted 2003-06-29 01:07 PM

Let us know what the doc advises.  

Larry C
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-09-10
Posts 10286
United States
5 posted 2003-06-29 08:06 PM

Some excellent advise here. Hope you are listening... Please know we care.
Alnilam
since 2003-07-04
Posts 75

6 posted 2003-07-12 09:44 PM

spiritrider...you are one of many people i have talked to who have meds that dont help, i being one of them. alone, thats the story of my life, i had a lot of friends and let them all go because i got so used to that feeling of alone, all the time no matter how many people were around i was alone. and i gave up on caring whether i was physically alone or not. at the end of the rope for sure. i still feel that way, i found this site to see if i could get some feedback on poetry and i did, and now i spend more time here than in my real world. if u need someone to talk to, well at least i can relate to that one message, maybe more...who knows...im around if u need to or want to get to know someone else...

~*Alnilam*~
"The worst tragedy for a poet is to be admired through being misunderstood."

spritrider87
since 2003-05-31
Posts 294
NH
7 posted 2003-07-13 01:04 PM

id like to get to know you.e-mail me. spritrider87@yahoo.com   later

"i am in troble but no one knows it if you can figure out my messages then help me.
at the end of the rope taking my last breath "

Rise of Truth
since 2003-07-12
Posts 59
Beneath the Fury Sun
8 posted 2003-07-14 05:31 AM

Although i've never perscribed to chemically-supported happiness, there is probably a measure of merit to it.Actually sleeping, generally helps me. I've found faith to be a common crutch in dark times. If you have one, maybe now is a good time to reaffirm it. And, aswell as otherwise, i would find something comforting and familiar, such as a book or movie.

I am the prophet
Harbinger of what you fear the most
Your enemy of belligerent honesty
Destroyer of your livelihood, built on falsehood

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Alone

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary