navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Sigh
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic Sigh Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
ESP
Member Elite
since 2000-01-25
Posts 2556
Floating gently on a cloud....

0 posted 2003-05-22 10:11 PM

Hey you guys,
Remember when I posted about online friends n that? Well one of um, this guy, I've got to know pretty well, irl as well as online. We're getting closer n closer. Well I kinda told him I was getting feelings for him, and he actually feels the same for me. Only we're not ready for relationship cos of circumstances (me being away all summer, working in France and he doesnt know what will be his plans come september cos his uni course isnt suiting him so well, so he doesn't know where he'll be for sure). But yeah, he told me he really cares alot about me and that I'm a really special person Yeah so what I hear you say....well it's just that he's the first guy to say that to me, n I am turning 20 in a month so I've waited quite a while...
I'm all warm and fuzzy with it for the time being n just felt like telling y'all, cos usually I'm in here splurging my bad news, see, so I thought some good news would be cool
N yeah I'm gonna shut up rambling now n go to sleep for some sweet dreams.
Whoever reads this, loadsa love and mushy stuff to ya!
Byeeeedeeeeebyeeeeee,
Liz xxxxxxxxxx

"Gorge the honey from life, and live through the stomach aches knowing they will pass..." ~Liz Pinard 2003~

© Copyright 2003 ESP - All Rights Reserved
skyshine
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2002-02-07
Posts 3058
Beneath the northern stars
1 posted 2003-05-23 01:10 AM

That's really cool Congratulations! I'm glad to hear this is happening for you and that you are keeping a cool head about it and not going too fast. Believe me that can screw things up. Best of luck!

~Elizabeth

Dreams last for so long, even after you're gone...
~Jewel

blueyedlioness
since 2003-04-24
Posts 289
USA
2 posted 2003-05-23 11:26 AM

Awwww... sweet! I love happy love stories. It seems there are so few of them, you know? Hope everything goes wonderful for you guys.

-Lioness

rosepetals25
Deputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Elite
since 2000-05-31
Posts 3076
PA
3 posted 2003-05-23 11:32 AM

I'm glad to see some happy news!  It's a wonderfully feeling huh?

Tara

ESP
Member Elite
since 2000-01-25
Posts 2556
Floating gently on a cloud....
4 posted 2003-05-23 02:48 PM

Yeah it's a wonderful feeling.....
I was beginning to think it would never happen, maybe no one would ever see me as special...n then it did...n its great
Laterz,
Liz xxx
Oh yeah, thanks for the replies every1

"Gorge the honey from life, and live through the stomach aches knowing they will pass..." ~Liz Pinard 2003~

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Sigh

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary