navwin » Discussion » Feelings » what makes your loved ones so special
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic what makes your loved ones so special Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Lisann
since 2001-01-31
Posts 350

0 posted 2003-04-28 02:19 PM

At this time in my life.....things are very difficult for me.....losing special relationships in my life made me think of how precious they really were.   So this is more of a question then a feeling.......what is it that makes your loved ones so special to you?  Family.....lovers.....friends....what do they bring into your life that is so special and unique....if they were to ask you......why do you love me?  or say something like...."i am no different than anyone else"  yet you know that they are......how would you answer them......what is it that you love so much about them......

© Copyright 2003 Lisann - All Rights Reserved
Kielo
since 2002-02-11
Posts 1109

1 posted 2003-04-28 05:46 PM

*smile* They have... I could spend hours talking about my friends... I tend to be analytical at times, and I have to figure out for myself just why I like all the people I do. My favorite quality as of yet is either to be understood, or to have been sought out. *grin* Of course, I love a sense of humor, but everyone except my principal has one of those... And loyalty. I value loyalty very highly.

Kielo

I know only one thing, and that thing is that I know nothing.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » what makes your loved ones so special

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary