navwin » Discussion » Feelings » About a Friend
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic About a Friend Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
CloudedDreams
since 2002-11-23
Posts 210
My Fantasy Realm

0 posted 2002-12-18 04:28 PM

I recently met a pleasant person from this forum, his poetry is awesome, and he is really a good giver of advice. He cannot post on this site though. I asked him why, and he gave me a story that seemed unfair to me. Some of you people may know him, his logon name is Radrook. Please explain to me the injustice upon him.

thanx

Yes there will be tommorrow, but will you be there to greet it?

© Copyright 2002 Eliza K. - All Rights Reserved
Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
1 posted 2002-12-18 05:47 PM

There are two sides to every story as you know. To discuss this openly would not be fair to Radrook. You can email me or any other Moderator if you like...
Ron
Administrator
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-05-19
Posts 8669
Michigan, US
2 posted 2002-12-18 05:56 PM

Radrook was given sufficient warnings (plural) that there can be little doubt he knows why he lost his posting privileges. In cases like this, he's really the only one who needs to know, and carrying it beyond that circle just gives it the mantle of gossip. If he decides to share the story with you, that's up to him. How he chooses to color the story is also up to him. And what people choose to believe is up to them.
CloudedDreams
since 2002-11-23
Posts 210
My Fantasy Realm
3 posted 2002-12-18 07:27 PM

may i delete this topic now? I have the explanation I need for now
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » About a Friend

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary