navwin » Discussion » Feelings » So many thoughts....
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic So many thoughts.... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~

0 posted 2002-10-29 02:36 PM

So many thoughts are roaming through my mind I dont know where to start. Its all about this one guy which happens to be one of my best friends. I think im falling for him.

It all started about a year ago when me and my ex broke up. I told myself that Im gonna try my hardest not to fall for someone. I mean look what happend when i did fall for one guy. Well when me and my ex broke up I started talking to my friend again. It was like nothing ever changed (we stopped talking at that time cause i was with someone and so was he). But I think I am falling for him. And things have happend with us recently that make me feel like he feels the same way not just these things but his whole personality. Its just weird. I mean I would like for us to be just friends but didnt someone say that best friends make the best lovers??? I just dont know what to do but I wish i did. Im too scared to tell him how i really feel fearing that he may not feel the same way.

What should I do?????

© Copyright 2002 Erin Erbs - All Rights Reserved
Alexia
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-06-07
Posts 164
Sweet And Sassy
1 posted 2002-10-29 07:41 PM

I think you should go for it. I mean the worst that can happen is that he would say he didnt have those kinds of feelings for you.

Good luck!

Alexia

Cheater's - There not worth your time and most of all not your tears.

Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
2 posted 2002-10-29 09:04 PM

Yeah thats true but when happens when i lose his friendship over it???

~Someone once said it you want something very badly set it free, if it comes back to you its yours forever, if it doesnt it was never yours to begin with~

[This message has been edited by Erin (10-29-2002 09:07 PM).]

anonymousfemale
Member Elite
since 2000-02-02
Posts 2797
Limbo
3 posted 2002-10-30 07:34 AM

Erhhh...I'm biased on the whole friends to relationship scenario so my initial reaction is to say don't do it.

HOWEVER, talk to him. If you have a solid friendship you're not likely to lose it over a D&M session.

Anti Lemming Crusader - Fight against the conformity!

Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
4 posted 2002-10-30 04:21 PM

AF~Before I was with my ex I was kickin it with this guy (im talking about in the post) for about 2 months. I was so happy with him. But I have so much on my mind to say to him that I wouldnt know where to start.

~if you want something very badly set it free, if it comes back to you its yours forever, if it doesnt it was never yours to begin with~

cherish
since 2001-03-25
Posts 1639
swimming in fairy floss...........
5 posted 2002-10-30 09:57 PM

Oh man- just remember one thing though Erin, once the relationship's over, you might lose your lover and besstfriend. Sorry for being really pessimistic about it.

Are you scared?                        BOO! Are you now?

hush
since 2001-05-27
Posts 1653
Ohio, USA
6 posted 2002-10-30 11:55 PM

I spent quite a while- nearly a year- in the same situation. Hwne the time was right, it came out. We've been rogether over a year.

Time will tell.

Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
7 posted 2002-10-31 12:23 PM

Cherish~You have nothing to be sorry about you are just saying the truth here.

Hush~I cant tell him whats on my mind. I have never been able to let out my feelings directly towards someone.

~if you want something very badly set it free, if it comes back to you its yours forever, if it doesnt it was never yours to begin with~

Sudhir Iyer
Member Ascendant
since 2000-04-26
Posts 6943
Mumbai, India : now in Belgium
8 posted 2002-10-31 11:12 AM

my thoughts: look for the wind and flap your wings; the chances are that you will fly... unless of course if you don't have wings

extending that...
if you love some one... tell that person, because that's what you feel.

if you are unsure about your feelings, first explore yourself to be sure of what you actually feel.

wish you the best...
regards,
sudhir

neveah5
since 2002-11-22
Posts 197
Ohio
9 posted 2002-11-25 07:21 PM

I was good friends with my current boyfriend for about a year and a half or more. (we met at work).  We talked to each other about anything and everything and did a few things  together outside of work. We flirted and played around at work just goofing off...

...but neither of us thought anything was going to come of it because he had a wierd girlfriend situation and I had a very emotional, very strange "relationship" happening at that time. both of us were blinded by those relationships...

...somehow though, things became more serious and here we are over a year later, still together despite all the people who gave us so much crap and all the painstaking struggles, but its been worth it.  hes still my best friend and more...

...anyways enough about my situation. If you think he feels the same, go for it.  If he has a negative response, things may be strange between you two but life goes on..good luck though..  

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » So many thoughts....

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary