navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Frustration X 10
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic Frustration X 10 Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Midnitesun
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 2001-05-18
Posts 28647
Gaia

0 posted 2002-08-29 01:28 AM

I am a bit down in the dumps, but trying to keep a smile. Frustration and anger sucked too much energy from me today. Someone apparently accessed my personal financial records and ordered 200 checks, in my name, to use as they see fit. My accounts are 'frozen' as of today. If I really had any serious $ I could almost understand this. But I am desperately broke after the expenses of moving, and this just makes everything harder, as deposits as well as withdrawals are frozen until this gets 'handled' by a fraud investigator....next week. Ah well, they can't squeeze blood from a turnip, can they? Glad I'm not a juicy tomato! I will deal with this, but it makes me mad! In anger, I said if I caught the person, I'd rearrange his/her face. So much for nonviolent thought and behavior. Best that I never meet the culprit.
© Copyright 2002 Kathleen Kacy Stafford - All Rights Reserved
Duncan
Member Ascendant
since 2001-08-07
Posts 5455

1 posted 2002-08-29 02:04 AM

Just when ya thought it was safe to step back into the kitchen!
Life justs sucks, sometimes.  Can I get an amen?

Larry C
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-09-10
Posts 10286
United States
2 posted 2002-08-29 02:06 AM

Kacy,
Maybe we should set the PiPs Posse on these pesky, pathetic, pilfering, petulant, plundering purse snatching PUNKS! But since I haven't worked since 4-25-02 and I've been on some sick frequent flyer plan I am of no help at all. This really sucks...so if misery loves company I feel quite qualified to cry at your party! Hang in there and whine here all you want.

If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

[This message has been edited by Larry C (08-29-2002 02:31 AM).]

Tracey
Member Elite
since 2001-08-29
Posts 2808
where insanity meets breeding
3 posted 2002-08-29 07:20 AM

Damn, that just bites huh? I hope they get it sorted out soon, and you can access your money again. I also hope that they didn't get too much, and the bank re-imburses you if they did get any. Just what you don't need when you're trying to get settled in and make a new life somewhere.
Hugs Kacy, I'm sure you could use them at a time like this.

You can never win or lose
If you don't
Run the race

Psychedelic Furs - Love My Way

Midnitesun
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 2001-05-18
Posts 28647
Gaia
4 posted 2002-08-29 12:38 PM

Duncan, Larry, and Tracey, thanks for the support and hugs. It will get sorted out, and Wells Fargo reps are working with me on this. They're on top of it now, and I've found a temporary solution to get me through the next few weeks. It just frosts me a bit. (But at least I didn't own Enron stock! LOL) I'll find things to laugh and smile about today, don't worry.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Frustration X 10

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary