navwin » Discussion » Feelings » a little bit of the blues
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic a little bit of the blues Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Skyfire
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-12-27
Posts 3381
Riding

0 posted 2002-08-07 01:08 AM

Just feeling a little bit sad tonight. Unfortunately I was played again *sigh* I feel like I should have seen that his jealousy and paranoia were signs of controlling, not love. I've been through this twice before; will I be forever getting myself into controlling relationships? I don't want to be another statistic...

© Copyright 2002 Rhonda Adolph - All Rights Reserved
Sudhir Iyer
Member Ascendant
since 2000-04-26
Posts 6943
Mumbai, India : now in Belgium
1 posted 2002-08-07 03:23 AM

{{{ hugs }}}

regards,
sudhir

Marshalzu
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2001-02-15
Posts 2681
Lurking
2 posted 2002-08-07 10:46 AM

:/
bsquirrel
Deputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-01-03
Posts 7855

3 posted 2002-08-07 03:34 PM

It always gets better, before it gets worse again. And then better! And worse. And be... well, you get the idea.

Much love to y'.

Mikey

"Oh you've got green eyes. Oh you've got blue eyes. Oh you've got grey eyes." -New Order

skyshine
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2002-02-07
Posts 3058
Beneath the northern stars
4 posted 2002-08-07 05:27 PM

I know. You know we should talk if you want to, my AOL name is PrncessElisabeth, MSN is skyshine_99@hotmail.com, and Yahoo is facingthestorm. I won't be on tonight because I'll be at work till late but if you ever wanna talk feel free, 'cause I've been through the same stupid stuff. Hugs.

~Beth

You look inside my wild mind
never knowing what you'll find
still I want you all the time
yeah I do
'cause you get me
~Michelle Branch

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » a little bit of the blues

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary