navwin » Discussion » Feelings » For Mysteria, Noah, and Tracey, true friendship shines
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic For Mysteria, Noah, and Tracey, true friendship shines Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Midnitesun
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 2001-05-18
Posts 28647
Gaia

0 posted 2002-03-18 11:42 PM

I want to say thank you, for your special friendship efforts. You know what I am referring to, but I will say it here, out loud, to shout to all the world how much you helped me these past few days. I was so worried about Jaime, our poet friend who I had lost touch with these past few weeks. I was worried and distressed, and beside myself. (Is there such a place, as beside oneself???) LOL, but I want to say that your friendship and emails helped me get through my "crisis." Jaime temporarily lost not only his ISP connex, but his phone service as well, in the last month. All will be resolved soon, and phone service as well as ISP should be available to him soon. Meanwhile, I was going "a bit crazy" not knowing what had happened to my friend...he just "disappeared."   Noah (Mistletoe Angel), Tracey, and Sharon (Mysteria) helped me to stay calm and focussed. I can never thank you enough for this. I want you to know how much your words comforted me, and helped me to stay calm. I'll never, ever, forget your kindness and caring. Howz that for "feelings" and friendship?
I love you all.

© Copyright 2002 Kathleen Kacy Stafford - All Rights Reserved
Mysteria
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Laureate
since 2001-03-07
Posts 18328
British Columbia, Canada
1 posted 2002-03-19 12:24 PM

I'd say you have a pretty big heart yourself, with a lots of love for someone in Colorado.  Now get outside and exercise those horses   Relax now, all is well, so how's about a really happy poem?  Hugs.

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are permitted to remain children all our lives.
  ~* Albert Einstein *~

Tracey
Member Elite
since 2001-08-29
Posts 2808
where insanity meets breeding
2 posted 2002-03-19 07:04 AM

Kacy, I am just so happy that he is okay and that you were able to get back in touch with him. I could understand why you were so worried. By the way, I read one of his first posts where he described his life. He is certainly one remarkable man. To overcome such adversity is amazing. It's so good to see you back to your sunny self.

If she who dies with the most toys wins, then can I have some toy boys please?

Mistletoe Angel
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Empyrean
since 2000-12-17
Posts 32816
Portland, Oregon
3 posted 2002-03-19 08:33 AM

(big huggggsssssss) Oh Kacy, you are most welcome, I too understand how you feel, for there are times that I don't hear from someone in an extenuate amount of time and I start to feel uneasy deep down and just want to know if they're OK. (sigh) I'm so delighted I was able to help you, for you are a wonderful friend to me and are very special to me, as Jaime is a special part to us all. I have always been impressed by Jaime's poetry and I dream of being able to meet him and hear of his powerful stories of how he has surmounted all of his obstacles to being the strong and loving person he is!

You are a true delight to us all, dearest friend, we all love you so much!

Love,
Noah Eaton

RosePetal
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2001-08-26
Posts 2985
South Florida
4 posted 2002-03-19 07:24 PM

awwwwww im glad they were there for u to lean on! I had no idea otherwise i would have been there for you too!
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
5 posted 2002-03-19 09:28 PM

not the first time I've seen
Passionate People Pull People Past
Problems....

Larry C
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-09-10
Posts 10286
United States
6 posted 2002-03-19 09:31 PM

Kacy,
I think I know this feeling! Awesome to have such great friends exactly when you need them. And even sweeter that you acknowledge their friendship here.

Midnitesun
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 2001-05-18
Posts 28647
Gaia
7 posted 2002-03-20 12:45 PM

Rosepetal, you were here for me, you just didn't know it. Reading your poems helped me.
Sunshine, I love your reply, and know how true it is.
Larry, everything will work out as it was meant to, I just have to stop and breathe deeply once in a while. You always help me even when I don't ask for it.
and   to all of you.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » For Mysteria, Noah, and Tracey, true friendship shines

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary