navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Kashmir is Burning Issue
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic Kashmir is Burning Issue Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Qumar Fatthi
since 2001-05-20
Posts 59
Pakistan

0 posted 2002-01-30 08:17 AM

Why world's poeple don't solve the Kashmir's Problem.

© Copyright 2002 Qumar-uz-zaman Fatthi - All Rights Reserved
Not A Poet
Member Elite
since 1999-11-03
Posts 3885
Oklahoma, USA
1 posted 2002-01-30 01:04 PM

This forum is for poetry. Not being a poem, this thread is being moved to the Feelings forum where it should get more response.

[This message has been edited by Not A Poet (01-30-2002 01:04 PM).]

Midnitesun
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 2001-05-18
Posts 28647
Gaia
2 posted 2002-02-26 01:27 PM

Good Question. Answers are difficult to come by. Changing the political leadership in the region? Softening the influence of religion on society and politics? Changing the world's financial dealings with the people of this region? It is a complex problem. But the underlying structure of society needs attention, and until each person respects the other person's rights to freedoms of persuing each individual's basic life goals, there isn't much hope for significent change. People need food, clothing, homes, education, and freedom to worship whatever God they choose, as well as the freedom to not worship any God at all. What can we do to help you? What steps do you think the people of the world could be taking right now to effectively end the violence? Are there specific things we could be doing that are not being done? I have ideas, but no one really listens to me. I haven't any power or money, and am only one voice. But when you add up millions of voices like mine, and yours, maybe we can change humanity? I think it all starts with truth, love, respect, and fairness, in families, businesses, religions, and governments.
Interloper
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-11-06
Posts 8369
Deep in the heart
3 posted 2002-02-26 01:49 PM

Why don't the people of Kashmir solve their own problem in a calm and rational manner?

I presume the world would help, if asked.

The emphasis is on HELP.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Kashmir is Burning Issue

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary