navwin » Discussion » Feelings » 4 all in Passions to read -Please
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic 4 all in Passions to read -Please Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Fee
since 2000-08-07
Posts 381
Melbourne, Australia

0 posted 2001-11-26 03:30 PM

Fistly let me say, Forgive me.

I often pop in to passions, sometimes when I feel down and need to relate, or if I am in thought and just wanted to be inspired.

I read so many wonderful peices, poetry, expressions and sometimes I just keep reading and reading and it is not until later that I realise I have wanted to read so much that I have ignored one of the most important things here.

To leave my comments.

So to each and every person who has taken the time to share yourselves here, I THANK YOU WITH ALL MY HEART, each peice is individual and special in its own way.

And THANK YOU to those who take the time to reply to my work, I know how much I enjoy reading your replies, and it was this that promted me to acknowledge you all.

Never stop writing, because it is people like us that realy bring reality to life.

LOVE TO ALL,
FEE

Expressions,
are the most important aspects, they create impressions

© Copyright 2001 Fiona Davis (was Hussain) - All Rights Reserved
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
1 posted 2001-11-26 03:44 PM

Fee, this is a beautiful feeling, so I am going to move it to the Discussion Forums under Feelings, because it is not a poem, and Open Forums are strictly for poetry.  Of course, you could write a poem about your feelings, and we would all like to see that!

So this will be moved in a moment.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » 4 all in Passions to read -Please

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary