navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Bronte...A new Zone for me
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic Bronte...A new Zone for me Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
rwood
Member Elite
since 2000-02-29
Posts 3793
Tennessee

0 posted 2001-10-17 06:37 PM

I'm sorry for the confusion about my "Bronte series" I would have numbered them to help in following the tale...but I didn't know it would lead me in the direction I am going. I'm flooded with all these thoughts and it just keeps going and going. So I'll try to do better as I've never written a series of anything.  

I appreciate all the encouragement and followers thus far. I need it!... and hope it doesn't fizzle out or become a thud per sey. Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I have an ending and I don't want to disappoint anyone..including myself. And I may have to print out and rewrite when all is done. But thanks so much for bearing with me.

I also want to mention that I was totally inspired by Sven on this...if you'll follow this link it will give a hint on where this is going.

http://www.loggia.com/myth/lugh.html

I ran into Lugh while researching one of his Goddess series. Bronte is a character role test as a tale of a character within a character if that makes sense. Thanks so much for letting me grow here.!!!

The original order of Bronte

1. Descrying of Bronte
2. Bronte's Gift
3  Stranger to Bronte

Sincerely,
Regina

© Copyright 2001 Regina Wood - All Rights Reserved
Sven
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Laureate
since 1999-11-23
Posts 14937
East Lansing, MI USA
1 posted 2001-10-17 08:16 PM

Regina,

I'm amazed. . . and honored. . . and. . . well, you get the idea. . .

I love the series so far. . . and can't wait to see where it's going to go. . . sometimes, it almost seems like you're channeling her. . . and I love the tie-in with Lugh, it fits perfectly!!!

Excellent my friend. . . simply amazing. . .

---------------------------------------------------------

To the world, you may only be one person. But to one person, you may be the world.

rwood
Member Elite
since 2000-02-29
Posts 3793
Tennessee
2 posted 2001-10-17 09:02 PM

Hey Sven!   Strange that you say that for it feels like she's moving through me!!! I hope she doesn't leave me though. I guess I'll have to see as I write. Keep your fingers crossed for me and say a prayer that she sticks around long enough for me to finish....I appreciate you so much for being my friend. The compelling reach of regard in this forum is the amazing force behind me.
Hugs!!!

Sincerely,
Regina

Janet Marie
Member Laureate
since 2000-01-22
Posts 18554

3 posted 2001-10-18 08:12 AM

I am bookmarking each one now as you post them, as I am Lady in Whites letter series..
and I am saving them to read and savor
when things arent so hectic. My time here is limited right now...but Im thinking a long cold winters night will be the perfect time to unwind and unwrap these gems.
So just know...If I dont get to reply to the poem...
Im still there  

This distance has shown how the road remains alone
Now I'm looking in my life ... for a truth that is my own.

rwood
Member Elite
since 2000-02-29
Posts 3793
Tennessee
4 posted 2001-10-18 06:23 PM

Thank you Janet!....I have to catch Lady in White's as well...I'm so pressed for time too. Yes..a cold day would be good for me to actually read them all too! LOL..The series seems to be consuming my thoughts..but I can't help it till I'm purged.  

Sincerely,
Regina

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Bronte...A new Zone for me

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary