navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Can you actually be re-dumped?
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic Can you actually be re-dumped? Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
catalinamoon
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-03
Posts 9543
The Shores of Alone

0 posted 2001-06-04 08:50 PM

Well, I find it hard to believe, but someone just did that to me. And we were not even back together. Still it was kind of harsh. I am in need of anyone to talk to about this, I can't seem to get hold of my emotions anymore.
Thanks to anyone listening.
Sandra

© Copyright 2001 Sandra - All Rights Reserved
Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
1 posted 2001-06-04 08:56 PM

Oh, Sandra! How sad. Take a deep breath!! Ok...

Being dumped is hard enough (been there!)..but to have someone get your hopes up with a possible reconciliation and then 'double dumping'? That's despicable...

..unless..could he have wanted to get back with you for the wrong reason and at the last minute realized it would only hurt you more to be with him than to be dumped again... or..

..could he have wanted to get back with you and had 'cold feet' at the last minute?...or

..could he be an unfeeling swine who should be hung by his earlobes in a tree, covered with honey and lowered slowly into an ant hill????

catalinamoon
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-03
Posts 9543
The Shores of Alone
2 posted 2001-06-04 09:06 PM

Sharon, I think its the last choice..Damn this stinks. Can I please catch a break here soon?
Thanks for the support.
S

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
3 posted 2001-06-04 10:08 PM

All words of comfort, don't need to be said, just to know that you are here, and that he was gone to begin with....
serenity blaze
Member Empyrean
since 2000-02-02
Posts 27738

4 posted 2001-06-05 03:58 PM

Oh Sandra...Hugs m'friend. I know this feeling. It's sort of like Charlie Brown trying to kick that football Lucy holds.   Here if you need an ear...sigh
Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
5 posted 2001-06-05 06:24 PM

I have been re-dumped.
I was in a relationship with a girl for a year and 8 months....then she dumped me....we got back together 4 months later...and she dumped me 2 months after that....It happens....and it hurts. *hugs* i feel you.

catalinamoon
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-03
Posts 9543
The Shores of Alone
6 posted 2001-06-05 06:47 PM

Thanks, I knew I wasn't all alone here  
Sandra

Severn
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-07-17
Posts 7704

7 posted 2001-06-05 06:53 PM

One guy - three times.

I was either brave or stupid.

Hugs - you have my email hon...I'm here to talk to k?

K

Raven Skye
since 2001-03-03
Posts 112
.In a House.
8 posted 2001-06-05 07:22 PM

Being dumped stinks. I just spend all weekend in my room crying my eyes out because my recent boyfriend just dumped me. You know what hurts even more though. The fact that he tried to kiss me today but then I get rejected when I say I want to get back together. But this guy I've dated about 5 times in the course of my life. And those have all lasted months at a time.

I know it hurts and if you need anyone to talk to I'm here as well as all the others!! Good luck!!

Love,
Raven

*×´¨`·.×*Raven Skye*×´¨`·.×*
"Can't explain the way that I feel. You are the love I never found." -Cold

Moon Dust
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 1999-06-11
Posts 2177
Skelmersdale, UK
9 posted 2001-06-06 08:14 PM

Never happened to me but once is bad enough.

Don't ever give in, if you do you've lost everything you've ever had and everything you hope to gain, but if you carry on your already winning.

White Wolf
since 1999-09-18
Posts 371
Somewhere in the vast wasteland
10 posted 2001-06-08 04:41 PM

I have been there.  Oh the pain you must be feeling.  Here is my story.  My girlfriend and I had been broken up for like two months.  Well I told her that I was still in love with her and she said that she was still in love with me.  Well the next day she went to go meet a guy she met on the net.  I didn't have a problem with that until she got back and I found out that she had had sex with that guy several times that previous day.  That crushing, helpless feeling was intense.  The only thing that actually helped me heal was time.  It was a struggle for me to stay alive from day to day for several months.  She had dealt me a blow that was below the belt.  My self esteem was shot to hell.  I guess I was just, and still am for that fact, a trusting fool.  But here I am three years later and have regain hope in my future although I pray that I never see her again.  I have thought about hurting her back but that would do me no good because I love her.  Not as much as I used to but enough to wish that no harm come to her.  My advice would be to rely on your best and/or good friends and if they are not helping these people here at Passions are good people to talk to.  I wish you the best.

The White Wolf

If life is just a game, when does it end cause I want to get to what is real.

Isis
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-06
Posts 6296
Sunny Queensland
11 posted 2001-06-08 09:47 PM

Hon,
This isn't the same fellow who's name starts with K I hope?
Hugs either way and you know you can email me anytime you need to talk..
Isis

*Enlightenment is within all things*
~Isis~~Sovereign of the Spirit.

catalinamoon
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-03
Posts 9543
The Shores of Alone
12 posted 2001-06-09 03:19 PM

Thanks for the kind words White wolf. Its good to know that others understand this pain, and how hard it is to let go of. And thank you to everyone for caring enough to answer. And Isis, yes, it is K, but it's not anymore, if you know what I mean. I am DONE.
Also, I am ok, finally, I think.
Love to you all
Sandra

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Can you actually be re-dumped?

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary