navwin » Discussion » Feelings » An apology to all who would hear me...
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic An apology to all who would hear me... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Allan Riverwood
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2001-01-04
Posts 3502
Winnipeg

0 posted 2001-05-29 10:32 PM

Some of you may have noticed I have been gone lately... well...
Ok everyone, just a general "I'm sorry."
For...
1. not being an active member lately.
2. giving a few of you the could shoulder on ICQ and stuff.
3. not fulfilling my deputy moderator duties for this term as completely as I could have.
4. temporarily defying you all to witness my amazing poetry   (only joking)
5. being a bit hostile in the past to people.
6. doing things that were wrong in the past...
7. whining about things once they were done, and not being willing to accept responsibility.
8. acting a bit cocky at times... there were times when it got out of hand, and I didn't realize until it was too late.
9. placing the blame for my being gone on anyone other than myself.
10. forgetting just for a month or so... just how valuable you all are to me.

I hope I'm welcome to step back in.... I know that I am, yes.  I'd just like to welcome people to address anything they'd like, here in this thread... if you have something to ask me or say to me (and I know some of you might) then you can feel free to mention it in here.     Anything at all.  Maybe get me to expand my list a bit...

Well rest assured, I am back now... I'll try to get myself in as deep as I was when I left.
I look forward to it.  Thank you all for taking the time to read this, and for being the family of friends that doesn't leave when I do.     
Thanks particularily to Carly, Erica, and all the others out there who spoke with me about this and dragged me back in here.  hee hee...    I hear there's new smilies.

I love every one of you.  I'm off to reply in Teen #4.
~Allan of Riverwood

© Copyright 2001 Brian James Lee - All Rights Reserved
LoveBug
Deputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Elite
since 2000-01-08
Posts 4697

1 posted 2001-05-29 10:51 PM

Geez Allan, running your mouth in my forum like that!  

Well, you have made a few mistakes in your past, and it's really big of you to come out and apologize for those mistakes. Don't ever feel as if you have anything to be ashamed of, because we have all made mistakes, and few of us have apologized for them as you have. As far as I'm considered, you now have a clean slate!  

I'm glad I was able to help you in any way, but I'm pretty sure that nobody would be able to "drag" you anywhere, stubborn kid!   Anyway, you're back, and we're all glad to see you again!

"Men judge generally more by the eye than by the hand, for everyone can see and few can feel."-Machiavelli

anonymousfemale
Member Elite
since 2000-02-02
Posts 2797
Limbo
2 posted 2001-05-30 03:30 AM

*massive hugs to you*

It is fantastic to see you in here again with us all. Ditto to everything Erica said. You were missed. Just ask Lake. He even cried at one stage!   You are always welcome to step back in because you were never really out.

Welcome back, buddy.  

EJ

Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved."
-Van Kaam

Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
3 posted 2001-05-30 08:04 AM

Allan, we appreciate you. I honestly thought you were having some problems with school and that kept you away. I'm glad to see you back and look forward to your input as a DM and as a member!  

Welcome home.

cherish
since 2001-03-25
Posts 1639
swimming in fairy floss...........
4 posted 2001-05-30 09:20 PM

ALLAN!!!!........dont be like that!!!!.......*picks allan up and dances around the thread till his head flops from exhustion (sp?)*......dont worry about it dude....we miss all that stuff anyways.. ..jus be yerself ...we love you like that!!!  ....<----aint that neat?
Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
5 posted 2001-05-30 11:16 PM

I have no idea what happened....so...I don't know what I'd be forgiving....
Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
6 posted 2001-05-31 12:55 PM

Im with Dopey...But I forgive you anyways just cause you are so nice!  

p.s.~So how many hours of community service would you like for this awful act that you have done? Im up for any suggestions! LOL

"If you should die before me, ask if you could bring a friend."

anonymous albert ?
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2001-03-23
Posts 2979

7 posted 2001-05-31 01:05 AM

Amen!.TO #8..hehe...just kidding ...but yea...im glad you noticed some stuff and things...and thought about things...and no matter what you do we all know that you are who you are and no need for sorries or whatever you feel for your guilt...i myself have guilt for not talking to you sooner of why you were gone for such a long time(well not really that long of a time) ...hehe...but...anyways   ...but right before you came back...im glad to have a chance to talk to you...as that i did wonder and that i did worry and that i did care...so i hope that it did help on you coming back again...and one thing im REALLY proud of is that you thought of the problems you might be having towards otehrs and were the first to say instead of others...thats great that you know!...as i hope you feel better about things now since you have let it all out and acknowledged it!...as everyone has problem i MEAN everyone...*points at self*......no need for sorries...allan   ...bye

i'm addicted to passions in poetry!...are you?

[This message has been edited by anonymous albert ? (edited 05-31-2001).]

Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
8 posted 2001-06-01 06:37 AM

Allan - Recognizing our errors is the first step to growth - We don't mature otherwise... You seem very open to looking within yourself and taking responsibility for your own actions.  That's a very admirable trait - Nice to see you back..
serenity blaze
Member Empyrean
since 2000-02-02
Posts 27738

9 posted 2001-06-01 12:24 PM

I haven't been around as much either---but have missed allan! Hopefully things will settle down for me too, and I can stick around a bit more! Welcome home!  
Lakewalker
Member Elite
since 2000-08-05
Posts 3289
On the streets w/ people
10 posted 2001-06-04 01:48 PM

I didn't cry.........did I??  It's good that you've come back man.

"Be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle" Plato.

Linc
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-03-07
Posts 552
The Backstreet Boy
11 posted 2001-06-28 08:56 PM

Hey,

Well I for one don't have to forgive you because you did what you though was right at the time and thats the best you can do ( in my view) and as for you being cocky a poet as good as your self deserves to be cocky once in a while. Welcome back now I will again to witness your amazing poetry  

-- Jermaine

"Blood Moon"
   Host: Lark.crodo.com
         Port:1313

Dark Enchantress
since 1999-07-27
Posts 1258
meet Morgana
12 posted 2001-07-01 02:36 AM

Holy Jebus Allan...you missed all my wonderful posts! lol Not really. I was wondering where you wandered off to. Glad to see you back.  

"...if you want love you must be love.."
Billy Corgan, Smashing Pumpkins

Freedom comes when you learn to live unafraid.

Jenn Cirrincione
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-07-02
Posts 2107
Fl
13 posted 2001-07-01 04:24 PM

Welcome back Allan.  

"Woah my love, my darling, I've hungered for your touch a long, lonely time"- Unchained Melody

Lil_Aussie_Cutie
since 2001-04-28
Posts 45
Qld, Australia
14 posted 2001-07-01 08:15 PM

Ok, I have no idea what happened, but if everyone else knows about it, it must be pretty well known you did some "stuff".  Umm...I'm a new chickee and I haven't posted up ANY of my stuff yet (ie. poetry)...I'm lovin the Q&R forum though - my name is flooded in that thing! LOVE YOU NAN AND WHTDOVE, lol. (lol = laugh out loud for anyone who doesnt know)
Oh, and by any chance that Nan or WhtDove read this, JUST when I think I've solved my "famous" cookie problem, I reply to a "Tom Vs. Me" topic in "feelings" and I can't view it!!  Hopefully it's just my ISP being a meanie and I will soon...Not that you really need to hear that Allan (I hope I have your name right) hehe.
So neways...ahh...welcome back! (although I don't think I was here when you left or whatever..)

Janelle aka miss cutie

PS. Oh, and seeing as you said we could right about ANYTHING..umm...how did you get your pic on your profile like that? (teehee) I wanna put mine in, but I don't know how...hopefully I won't have a cookie problem with this post so I can actually view ur reply   CIAO!

Heavens Tears
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-03-15
Posts 677

15 posted 2001-07-05 03:31 PM

Hey its OK.  I was beginning to wonder where you had been b/c I had not seen your reply to any poetry lately, but I see that you are back, and I am guessing you will be very active here once again.  

*Amanda*
I need more time to find the real me...
to fly like the birds... to be set free.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » An apology to all who would hear me...

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary