navwin » Discussion » Feelings » I don't know where to put this
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic I don't know where to put this Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
hoot_owl_rn
Member Patricius
since 1999-07-05
Posts 10750
Glen Hope, PA USA

0 posted 2001-03-16 10:17 AM

With the change in Passions format, I'm not sure where to put this update, so hopefully one of the moderators can see fit to place it where it belongs

Wow...what can I say, this has been a busy month for me. I'm dropping you all a short note to let you know I'm alive and well and kicking up a storm here The wedding was wonderful, everything went as planned. There was a bit of a set back on the closing of the house....it basiclly amounted in my paying off almost $3000 in charges my ex husband had made on a credit card in both our names that I hadn't control of for over 2 years and that he told me he'd paid off when infact he hadn't made a payment on it in a year and a half.
Anyway...we finally got moved into our BIG house and with the big house has come many BIG projects...but I'm loving the space and the new life
Rodger is wonderful (don't tell him I said that as I give him a big emough head anyway and do spoil him terribly as he does the same for me)
The problem right now is that I have no local internet access so checking my e-mail today and sending out this update is going may necessitate me taking out a loan big enough to buy a small country
I miss you all and am looking forward to more frequent communication in the future. I hope all is well with everyone. I'm sending my love and prayers
Hugs
Ruth

~ Ruth
www.angelfire.com/pa/OriginalMinds/index.html

© Copyright 2001 Ruth Kephart - All Rights Reserved
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
1 posted 2001-03-16 10:20 AM

Ruth, I think I shall move it over to Feelings....where we can all follow your exploits and your many poet-friends comments....
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
2 posted 2001-03-16 10:23 AM

Now, a note for RODGER....keep up the good work....you've got a heck of a woman on your hands....enjoy every minute of her!
LoveBug
Deputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Elite
since 2000-01-08
Posts 4697

3 posted 2001-03-17 10:31 AM

Ruth, I'm so glad that you are so happy. I believe that, in your life, you go through a period of adversity... a test, of sorts. If you meet the test with strength and bravery, you are rewarded. I'm so glad that you have finally recieved your reward, my friend. I'll contenue to keep you in my prayers.

"Men judge generally more by the eye than by the hand, for everyone can see and few can feel."-Machiavelli

Kit McCallum
Administrator
Member Laureate
since 2000-04-30
Posts 14774
Ontario, Canada
4 posted 2001-03-17 03:10 PM

It's wonderful to hear from you Ruth! Glad all is going well, take care ...
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » I don't know where to put this

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary