navwin » Discussion » Feelings » giving up on love
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic giving up on love Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
just_another_fe
since 2000-02-05
Posts 483
MICHIGAN

0 posted 2001-01-09 10:54 PM

I been talkin to this guy. it hasnt been that long probabally like a month but i really like him a lot n he said he liked me a lot to. he said he didnt want a girl friend at the time because he has to much going on and doesnt want to hurt anyone. (first why do people think they can only hurt someone if they are with them, when actually you dont even have to know me to break my heart?)We still talked after that i told him i undersdtood n we agreed we could just keep the relationship we had until he was ready for it to be more.now all of a sudden he just stopped callin, doesnt answer my pages nothing....like he completely disappeared out of my life.im so upset and hurt because hes doing the exact thing he told me he wouldnt do..he said he wouldnt just walk away. Im starting to feel like there is something wrong with me.every guy i start to care about and get feelings for walks away from me with no reason. they just "disappear". Guys say im pretty im nice all the good stuff about me so i dont understand why the always leave me. This time its hurting a little bit more then others because 1) i thought he was different and 2) my two year old keeps asking where he is. right now i just feel so alone its scary cuz i almost feel like i need him. when i sit here thinkin bout him i can feel his arms wrapped around me but..they aint there. n e wy i could go on n on n on. i feel like giving up on love. If i dont let anyone get close to me, they cant hurt me by walking away n they cant hurt my baby either. i also feel like im setting a bad example for her because not only did her dad walk away but every guy that comes into her life also walks away. my minds going a million miles an hour n my bodys in slow motion i feel like im going crazy. n e way thanks for listening guyz i just needed someone to talk to.

© Copyright 2001 Angie - All Rights Reserved
serenity blaze
Member Empyrean
since 2000-02-02
Posts 27738

1 posted 2001-01-10 10:15 AM

Yanno? I keep making the same mistakes over and over too...and when somebody says they aren't ready for a relationship? They are already emotionally unavailable...now excuse me while I go write that down five hundred times. HUGS to you...just keep trying to recognize the pattern and learn and grow for YOU.
Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
2 posted 2001-01-10 01:03 PM

Well I have no idea what to say....but I do wish you the best of luck with everything.

I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust.

I'm in love with my shadow
I admire it daily

Dawn Eclipse
since 2000-01-31
Posts 637
The Horsehead Nebula
3 posted 2001-01-10 05:14 PM

That's a hard thing to go through.  Having people walking out of your life stinks, but I'm always told that if they do, then there's a good reason for it, even if you don't know what that reason is.  Try and take things as they come, and don't base your decision to give up on love because of the past.. there's always the future.  Hope things get better for you.  

"Forget regret, or life is yours to miss. No other course, no other way... No day but today"
~Broadway Musical RENT~

*Cassandra Roseen*

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » giving up on love

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary