navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Stolen and Scared
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic Stolen and Scared Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Nikkisweet
since 2000-02-14
Posts 183
Tx, Dallas

0 posted 2000-10-13 09:16 PM

Today is Friday the 13th.  Well I'm not supersticious so I didn't think my day was going to be a disaster.  Well, in 2nd period (I'm in high school) we had to leave the room to go to a seminar.  I left my purse in the room because she was going to lock her classroom door.  Inside my purse was the most valuble thing in there...a little sprial with my most serious poems in it and I also used it as my journal to write my feelings down in.  Well...when I got back it was gone.  I looked everywhere for it and then I finally found it.  It was by this boy's desk and I opened it up and there were pages ripped out of it, but they were still in there.  Someone read it!!!  I didn't say anything to the teacher and I was so upset I started to cry.  My friends think I'm making a mountian out of a molehill, but they just don't understand.

~Guys are like stars,
there are millions
of them, but only
one can make you dreams
come true~

© Copyright 2000 Nikkisweet - All Rights Reserved
Elizabeth
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Ascendant
since 1999-06-07
Posts 6871
Minnesota
1 posted 2000-10-13 09:26 PM

In my opinion, stealing someone's private poetry and feelings is absolute grounds for murder.

Seriously, Nikki, what he did was wrong. He took something that did not belong to him, and he looked through something else that didn't belong to him either. Did you tell a teacher about it? Maybe something can be done about him. Sorry to hear that he looked through your stuff! I don't blame you for being upset.

Elizabeth

Something sweet, something sort of grandish, sweeps my soul when thou art near...
hedeservesbetter@hotmail.com

Temptress
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-06-15
Posts 7136
Mobile, AL
2 posted 2000-10-13 10:11 PM

Well, stealing someone's private thoughts is definetely horrible. I've had this similar thing happen to me when I was in high school.  A notebook full of poetry suddenly left the classroom (I had lost it and it wasn't in there) and appeared in the office a few days or a day (can't remember exactly) later. It had been read. I could tell because I was a neat freak then, and kept everything just so. The thought of someone eavesdropping into my private life was a terrible thought.  Sorry to hear anything like that happened to you.  Don't worry about your friends.  They'll think what they want anyway.  Your feelings about it are valid of course.    

[This message has been edited by Temptress (edited 10-13-2000).]

Lakewalker
Member Elite
since 2000-08-05
Posts 3289
On the streets w/ people
3 posted 2000-10-14 04:54 PM

That would be so awful!  I don't want to even think of someone ever doing this to me.  Well, I hope you can get this person in trouble, they should pay for stealing your thoughts

"Disagreements stimulate thought, thought stimulates action, and action stimulates life." --Me!!

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Stolen and Scared

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary