navwin » Discussion » Feelings » I have Some Feelings For You
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic I have Some Feelings For You Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Isis
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-06
Posts 6296
Sunny Queensland

0 posted 2000-06-13 11:38 PM

Well I have some feelings I'd like to air.. a dear friend has dismissed me and is ignoring me...  After all I am and all I've become and all I've done for them, my emotional state is helter skelter cos of the shock of this...
I am hurt, confused, ask why?, what did I do?, what didn't I do?  Sad, regretful, bitter, bereft etc etc.
After all we are both grownups, and to be treated this way is so hurtful and childish to me.  Afraid to talk?  Too busy, they are merely excuses...
I thought being our age this sort of crap didn't happen anymore, again I'm wrong... seems that is all I capable of being somehow.
But I will get the last word, I will show the better party here, I can forgive, but can't forget, AND I am still big and loving enough to say this..
"I love you!"
Friendship is an integral part of life and you don't get many true friends and to throw them away is just plain silly...
So anyways, I'll finish with my final words..
"I love you and I treasure all the magic we shared!"

Isis 14.06.00

I'll tell you this...... No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn.....
~Isis~
(Goddess - Sovereign of the Spirit)

© Copyright 2000 Isis - All Rights Reserved
Isis
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-06
Posts 6296
Sunny Queensland
1 posted 2000-06-14 12:48 PM

Well all's well that ends well my friend of 30 years phoned and apologised for her behaviour.  That is good for the soul!!  Happy ending now  

I'll tell you this...... No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn.....
~Isis~
(Goddess - Sovereign of the Spirit)

BSC
Member Elite
since 2000-02-04
Posts 2919
New York, USA
2 posted 2000-06-14 03:35 PM

Isis - So glad to hear that all is well.... I was in the same situation not too long ago, and although we're talking now, I'm still kind of afraid of being tromped on again... guess only time will tell.  But she is a dear friend and I'll keep hangin' in.... Just can't let go of those dear old friends... Bonnie
JOY 14
since 1999-09-22
Posts 1419
Wisconsin USA
3 posted 2000-06-14 03:47 PM

Isis~
So glad to hear things are better.  Wow! A 30 year friendship?  That's pretty good.  I met my best friend only 5 years ago.  I hope we can stand the tests of time.  You've seemed to!

Joy

tracie66
Member Elite
since 2000-01-18
Posts 4713
Australia
4 posted 2000-06-16 06:09 AM

So glad Isis of the happy ending. I would be devistated to if my friendship of that many years was to be over.
I have a best friend that I've had for nearly 29 years and I would hate it if our friendship was to end.
Glad to hear yours is okay  
Tracie~

Love is the life of the soul...
It is the harmony of the universe

kitkat
since 2000-01-11
Posts 878
Nova Scotia
5 posted 2000-06-19 10:37 AM

Isis so glad to hear everything ended well for you. Did you ever read my poem"What ever Happened to Us"? It was based on my friendship with someone since 7th grade.. I still hope to hear from her  . I keep calling. I refuse to give up. Again, so happy for you  
kitkat

Justbleu
Member Elite
since 1999-08-31
Posts 3329
Oregon, Originally From Alaska :)
6 posted 2000-06-21 03:30 PM

Isis I am so happy to hear that she called you and worked it through!!!!  I love happy endings!!  

Bridgette

"Somewhere, somehow, it should be possible to touch someone and never let go again. To hold someone, not for a moment but forever." Unknown

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » I have Some Feelings For You

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary