navwin » Discussion » Feelings » the perfect dream?
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic the perfect dream? Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Spartacus
since 1999-09-27
Posts 13

0 posted 2000-04-05 07:53 PM

Last night, I had the best night of sleep I've had in a long time.  I woke up and couldn't focus on anything except for the dream I had.  In my dream, I was with this girl....nobody I know, no one I know that looks like her....just someone who I was lying beside (yes clothed!    )  anyway, it seemed so real, and I felt as though I was the happiest man in the world.  I felt completely at peace and in love....personally, this is what I hope my future is like, and I think that some dreams are windows into the future....the feeling i had in my dream is how I want my future love to be....i was just wondering how everyone else feels about their dreams, if they agree or disagree with me...

sparty

You can't judge a book by it's cover...but you can tell how much it costs.

© Copyright 2000 Spartacus - All Rights Reserved
Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
1 posted 2000-04-05 09:16 PM

I've had dreams like this...not the same scenario..but I wake up and think 'did that happen?'......sometimes I wish my dreams would come true..but then again, who wants to have Mel Gibson bring breakfast in bed every day!?  
Temptress
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-06-15
Posts 7136
Mobile, AL
2 posted 2000-04-06 03:48 AM

Believe in your dreams. They are real and powerful. Sometimes though...the images don't mean simply just what you see.
X Angel
since 1999-11-07
Posts 1521
Oregon
3 posted 2000-04-06 11:34 AM

Dreams are funny...they are products of memories and wishful thinking and secret desires all rolled into one fantasy that becomes a dream I think....I have had some dreams where I even woke up mad because someone treated me badly in the dream LOL, and then I was mad at the person all day for it!  
Glad to see ya around Spart...hope to see lots more of ya!
~X~

[This message has been edited by X Angel (edited 04-06-2000).]

moebius
since 2000-02-16
Posts 11

4 posted 2000-04-12 07:13 AM

"...and I think that some dreams are windows into the future"

When I was younger I used to dream things that then happened to me in real life. I would then experience deja vu when the dream "came true", but could usually associate this feeling with the dream. This always spooked me and then for a few years it never happened, but recently it has started again.

I think I should probably submit my case to the X-files, thay ran out of good storylines a long time ago.

Another wierd thing that happens me is when I remember something that happened me, but when I think about it I realise I must have actually dreamt it.

Problems distinguishing reality from imaginary - perhaps I should call those men in white coats  

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » the perfect dream?

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary